Fallen forum member Hedo2002 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fallen forum member Hedo2002

wheel chair is really tough with one arm and leg on same side...lol

Larger and larger concentric circles are your friend.... ;) lol

Maybe GTAMers smarter than I can set up some sort of a YouCaring crowdfunding thingy (see, smarter than I...) to which we could each contribute to help hedo through this (hopefully) short phase of difficulty.

Anyone?

Hedo says he doesn't need it but sometimes it's nice to just do something. I'd be in.

Update: Still in rehab hospital, Had cast changed to smaller lighter one on Tuesday. Had nurse wrap it today for shower, cast got wet. Demanded to go to have it looked at, (spent $50 on cab to fracture clinic who put it on), saw same cast tech. He said good thing I came in after only 4 hours in a wet cast he removed a bunch of dead and dying skin. He then said if I had waited until 05 Jul, (scheduled cast removal), I would have gotten a terrible infection and likely lost my foot if not partial leg. I have already dealt with rehab nurse as well as head nurse upon my return.

Due to be discharged Fri 17 Jun, being sent to a friend's place as my apt has too many stairs, May get back home by late Jul early Aug.

One thing I found out dealing with healthcare system when my Mom was in ICU last month is that you have to advocate strongly for yourself because they won't. Good to see that you made sure the cast was taken care of.

Good to see things slowly moving in the right direction. GWS Maybe the draconian title could be rejigged to reflect this reality. I had thought hedo2002 had fallen using the classic definition. Adjective, subject to sin or depravity +/or killed in battle. Dead skin not withstanding.

Good to see things slowly moving in the right direction. GWS Maybe the draconian title could be rejigged to reflect this reality. I had thought hedo2002 had fallen using the classic definition. Adjective, subject to sin or depravity +/or killed in battle. Dead skin not withstanding.

My thoughts as well sir, when I first read the title, (I know it was posted with good intent), was what I have been killed? I may be down but not out, (just yet anyways), give the medical system more time...lol Seriously though I can't say enough about the amazing care we receive, in hospital. I have dealt with, (from my mom's brain tumor, then my collision) with various hospitals in Toronto, London and St Thomas, since Oct 2015. As DJM, you NEED a strong advocate, but the care is top notch as long as someone is on it for you, (or of course you can advocate for yourself).

Back
Top Bottom