Need experience rider for used bike check up -Etobicoke -Lakeshore/ Parklawn area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need experience rider for used bike check up -Etobicoke -Lakeshore/ Parklawn area

clyder

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of buying a used motorcycle and I'm looking for someone with experience to help me check the bike before purchase. I've read and been told by a few fellow riders what to check but would love to have someone to be with me for piece of mind. Basically, I've scheduled delivery for Friday where I suppose to check it out and test drive it. Any help or suggestions would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,
Clyde

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

If you really want peace of mind pay a mechanic $100 to do a proper inspection. Compared to the cost of the bike and the cost of some repairs that is a small amount to pay. An experienced rider/wrencher can only go so far. Are you expecting someone to do a compression test? Check bearings, air filter, sprockets, frame? What bike is it? 30-year old rebuild? 3-year old Japanese thumper? 19 times out of 20 with a modern bike the thing is indestructible. The other one time in twenty there should be external clues the bike has been abused/raced/crashed.

Back
Top Bottom