tire ***** & giggles | GTAMotorcycle.com

tire ***** & giggles

inreb

Site Supporter
So, as most of the internet now knows, I bought a new tire recently. It's a 130/80-17 dual sport from Korea. It's intended for the back of a big trailie but before I mounted it there I thought I'd put it on the front of my sport bike. I've been toying with the idea of converting it into a dedicated gravel runner. This tire will soften the rake/trail, provide needed traction and cushion the "mag" wheel. And before anybody blows a gasket the tire is rated front/rear. The fork brace and fender will need rejiggling and an engine gravel spray guard should complete the transformation. Anybody got a problem with that?:glasses2:

I've seen an offroad panigale!! Do whatever you want man! It's your bike. Post a pic when you're done!

I've seen an offroad panigale!! Do whatever you want man! It's your bike. Post a pic when you're done!

That Panigale is retarded! As are Cafe Racers with knobbies! Actually a lot of the moto culture is retarded!

Shinko? I'm loving the Shinkos on my rat Ninja.

Of course. 100 bones. I woulda payed double if the factory was in Ontario. Wait, what thread am I in?

We trust your decision Uncle Inreb. We have confidence in whatever you choose

We trust your decision Uncle Inreb. We have confidence in whatever you choose

:icescream: that gives me an idea for boot flavoured ice cream or just cream.

:icescream: that gives me an idea for boot flavoured ice cream or just cream.
Boot cream?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I think you'd be crazy not to. My versys is much more versatile with the tkc80 tires and ravetech skid plate I installed this spring. You don't stop when the pavement ends.
5644a5ad8c1a5b2346c4afbc49dfb913.jpg

e3eb94efcaab618ebf3cd1e6d31e8ee2.jpg

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

That Panigale is retarded! As are Cafe Racers with knobbies! Actually a lot of the moto culture is retarded!

Opinions vary. I don't think the growth or development of either is stunted in any way, ie, retarded.....

Opinions vary. I don't think the growth or development of either is stunted in any way, ie, retarded.....

Well, it would be like mashing an ice cream cone into your forehead, technically not retarded but I don't think it's a growth or development stunt either.

Well, it would be like mashing an ice cream cone into your forehead, technically not retarded but I don't think it's a growth or development stunt either.

We'll then, mashing an ice cream cone into my forehead, would impede your further growth and development, so therefore could be viewed as retarded!

We'll then, mashing an ice cream cone into my forehead, would impede your further growth and development, so therefore could be viewed as retarded!

It would be growth if you crashed chasing me and my knobby on a broken road unless they retarded!

I'd tell you that it sounds stupid, but I realized that I'm reading your writing and the only sounds are in my head.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom