Pictures from May 28 2016 CSBK Races at Shannonville | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pictures from May 28 2016 CSBK Races at Shannonville

He's been racing in AMA/MA and BSB over the last few years but hasn't done a full season of CSBK. I'll just not do shubie and come back next year for it....not serious. None of the rookies are impressed with the decision.

Strange. I thought this was the Ben Young who raced BSB. An old friend of mine from Elliot Lake (former 80's RACE AM SBK champ) Gilles Bolduc was supporting Ben Young through his Tim Horton's in Sudbury. I Don't think Ben's still receiving support though i could be wrong. Small world.

Yes, strange. Hey, one DNF could change everything. not sure I would call him a rookie.

Strange. I thought this was the Ben Young who raced BSB. An old friend of mine from Elliot Lake (former 80's RACE AM SBK champ) Gilles Bolduc was supporting Ben Young through his Tim Horton's in Sudbury. I Don't think Ben's still receiving support though i could be wrong. Small world.

Yes, strange. Hey, one DNF could change everything. not sure I would call him a rookie.

Maybe they'll put an asterisk beside his name lol. I have nothing against Ben, he's a super nice guy and I think it was a surprise to him that he was eligible.

He was flying. Almost a 1 18 flat. On a 37.5 hp bike...

yeh baby...flying! lots of racing to go, one DNF isn't a big deal - john Q. looks to be the man to beat, and mr. walker has proven hes got the speed to do it. looking forward to an entertaining season.

Last edited:
yeh baby...flying! lots of racing to go, one DNF isn't a big deal - john Q. looks to be the man to beat, and mr. walker has proven hes got the speed to do it. looking forward to an entertaining season.

It's too bad he took so long to get going after the crash. Only got 60% done where he needed 70% for points.

It's too bad he took so long to get going after the crash. Only got 60% done where he needed 70% for points.

Dragging yourself off the ground and back to the bike after a violent off can really be tough to do. The body just doesn't want to move after a big impact.

Back
Top Bottom