Pictures from May 28 2016 CSBK Races at Shannonville | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pictures from May 28 2016 CSBK Races at Shannonville

I would agree if I saw 1:05's.

hey, you did very well as a rookie pro. The company you were racing with have a lot of experience amongst them. At least you kept your head and didn't respond to the pressure as marc marquez younger brother has - tossing it away at every opportunity. You kept it on two wheels - the tenths you'll find through finesse, experience, and seat time.

http://www.csbk.ca/index.php/result...torsport-park-pro-superbike-bike-race-results

looking good!

I'm very pleased with my results and my laps. It was just a personal goal that I was a few tenths shy of obtaining. 1:07.3 was the fastest I'd gone before the weekend. Shaving a solid second ain't 1/2 bad :)

I'm very pleased with my results and my laps. It was just a personal goal that I was a few tenths shy of obtaining. 1:07.3 was the fastest I'd gone before the weekend. Shaving a solid second ain't 1/2 bad :)

yes indeed, not half bad is an understatement to say the least. I'm betting on you to win the pro rookie of the year. So close to taking 7th ! Fantastic effort. Fantastic pro debut.

Man, is my 600 every ugly right now. LOL

yes indeed, not half bad is an understatement to say the least. I'm betting on you to win the pro rookie of the year. So close to taking 7th ! Fantastic effort. Fantastic pro debut.

Haha well I hope you haven't bet too much. With Ben Young being eligible for it that'll be one hell of a task.

According to CSBK.ca you were riding your 1000 in the Sport Bike race. Cheater. haha...

... they tech'd both bikes, so ... lol I dunno! I guess I'll need to sort that out.

oh oh. I thought Ben Young was a pro last year.

He's been racing in AMA/MA and BSB over the last few years but hasn't done a full season of CSBK. I'll just not do shubie and come back next year for it....not serious. None of the rookies are impressed with the decision.

Doing great, early start for the youngster is a good advantage. nice to see you supporting him racing. and I thought you got the 300 for yourself...

I will move to the low cc eventually. I figure this is my last year on a 600. Likely move to SV and smaller next year and then keep moving down. Maybe a 50 cc class?

With the crash and no points his chances of the title have likely gone away. I bought the bike. The racing is his money so I drive him to where he wishes to spend his money.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom