m2 to full M | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

m2 to full M

Yes correct, very reasonable insurance for CBR1000RR with discounts if you have car and home with them
Is there a way they can check that or can you just say you have had 3 years of insurance on your bike.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is there a way they can check that or can you just say you have had 3 years of insurance on your bike.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I am assuming yes, they asked me for current policy number and insurer name when I called to get a quote

Reports we pull show if you had insurance or not :lol:

There you go....also keep in mind you don't want to commit insurance fraud by not telling the truth, it can ruin your life especially if you get dragged into legal proceedings somehow.

I'm still baffled by the amount of people that call for quotes and lie about their record.
Do people still think we don't pull records for every single time a policy is to be issued??

I will never forget the one that said "clean record" he had 5 convictions in 1 day, I would never forget that that if that was me.

Why cant we just call you, give you our license info and you pull all that stuff up without us having to dig through records in the first place? It's such a hassle trying to remember mundane things, especially if you share a car or motorcycle with a partner... then you have another set of records to sift through as well. Legit curious since it sounds like you're going to double check everything anyways.

Obviously forgetting something like 5 convictions is crazy but tbh you guys take a lot of stuff into account that ppl just don't keep records of... like lack of insurance for a few months or things like that.

I'm still baffled by the amount of people that call for quotes and lie about their record.
Do people still think we don't pull records for every single time a policy is to be issued??

I will never forget the one that said "clean record" he had 5 convictions in 1 day, I would never forget that that if that was me.

Why cant we just call you, give you our license info and you pull all that stuff up without us having to dig through records in the first place? It's such a hassle trying to remember mundane things, especially if you share a car or motorcycle with a partner... then you have another set of records to sift through as well. Legit curious since it sounds like you're going to double check everything anyways.

Obviously forgetting something like 5 convictions is crazy but tbh you guys take a lot of stuff into account that ppl just don't keep records of... like lack of insurance for a few months or things like that.

We don't pull records just for the fun of it, or to find out info that the consumer should know, or at least give us a pretty good idea.
The cost for brokers to pull records adds up pretty quickly, it's not a free service we receive, we pay for it and it can costs $$$$ per month.

Back
Top Bottom