Need moral, ethical, legal and logistical advises asap. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need moral, ethical, legal and logistical advises asap.

The first rule of engineering is "the right tool for the job".
In this case the right tool for this job was a car.
I'm glad you completed the task on the motorcycle and lived to tell the tale.
But damn, talk about a risk

I did not feel that my ability to control the bike was impaired in any way, shape or form. Take that as gospel from someone who has been there and done that. I will concede that there was a sense of vulnerability in the event of a get off because I feel the tire around the waist could prevent a clean ejection and tuck-n-roll which is my favourite form of crashing. Of course, wearing jeans and no armour of any kind, this heightened my sense of alertness.

Probably stupid in hindsight but I've carried two tires bungee'd to my motorcycle's pillion for a short distance. When I stopped at the shop, it slipped down and was covering my license plate. A police cruiser did trail on by me but never gave me any grief, thank goodness.

This guy is next-level. Went to buy a new wheel for his Harley, had to ask a stranger to please run laps of tape around him and his new wheel.

lolz

13327349_10154296145542783_2703277824745321264_n.jpg

If he crash does the assistant get sued?

This guy is next-level. Went to buy a new wheel for his Harley, had to ask a stranger to please run laps of tape around him and his new wheel.

lolz

13327349_10154296145542783_2703277824745321264_n.jpg

I've done kind of similar but I just strapped two tires to a large hiking pack and wore that to the shop with a box of parts strapped to the passenger seat.

The title of this thread was too long.......this is my contribution. Enjoy!

This thread still going? It's showing thread:p

The first rule of engineering is "the right tool for the job".
In this case the right tool for this job was a car.

No. Inreb has proven that he was the right tool. ��

Back
Top Bottom