Need moral, ethical, legal and logistical advises asap. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need moral, ethical, legal and logistical advises asap.

inreb

Site Supporter
I need to pick up a tire out of town. I want to take motorcycle because nice day. Current plan calls for putting it around my waist. Have never done this before, may have seen pics on internet, not sure tho. I don't see a problem. All advises and opinions welcome. Will be leaving in 90 minutes. :happy2:

What size tire? Sport, Sport Touring? Being vague isn't helping.

If you crash you won't slide like normal, you'll roll leading to potential broken bones, that being said people do it all the time.

What size tire? Sport, Sport Touring? Being vague isn't helping.

I would have thought that be immaterial. Time is ticking, please no joke posts on this file.

I would have thought that be immaterial. Time is ticking, please no joke posts on this file.
Are you sure it'll fit? Having never seen you I have no idea. What's the backup plan if you get there and can't squeeze into it?

Edit: currently raining in Markham btw.

Are you sure it'll fit? Having never seen you I have no idea. What's the backup plan if you get there and can't squeeze into it?

Edit: currently raining in Markham btw.

Yes, I did a trial fitment in the attic this AM with a view towards making this a reality. I'd just like some help in ironing out some loose ends.

They see me rollin' down the highway.

Over neck and shoulder like a courier bag? Depends on the speed and route. One mistake and someone is going to shake their head at the mentality.

Over neck and shoulder like a courier bag? Depends on the speed and route. One mistake and someone is going to shake their head at the mentality.

Good point.

I do it all the time and is now pretty much the only way I transport my tires to the shop to get them swapped. If you crash, maybe not the best thing, but we never plan to crash do we.

and shifting and handling the bike are fine - as long as you are taking it easy.

Thanks. I'll dissect that. I know they're punks so will see if that factored into the crash. Griff2? Thoughts?
Something about riding a girl's bike, and another about shut up I got this. Then new tires around a corner, and off he goes, we see him rollin' down the highway.

Putting it around your waist sounds tiring.

I do it all the time and is now pretty much the only way I transport my tires to the shop to get them swapped. If you crash, maybe not the best thing, but we never plan to crash do we.

and shifting and handling the bike are fine - as long as you are taking it easy.

Thank you sir!

/thread

Back
Top Bottom