Bay and Bloor parking | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bay and Bloor parking

looplise

I work at Bay and Bloor and might give up my metropasses for the rest of the summer and bike to work instead now that I'm a bit more comfortable riding. I know there is designated parking on Balmuto, but it always looks full when I'm walking by during my morning break. Are there any other streets I can park on during work hours in the area?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Joe but they're talking about parking by the waterfront on Bay.

Sorry, got my dt parking mixed up. ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I live in toronto and just figured it'd be nice to use my bike to get to work rather than let it sit there. But I would agree, a bicycle would actually be a smarter idea due to the traffic in the downtown core. But that would mean I gotta buy a bicycle, anyone selling an old one? :)

triniboy is correct, you may park on St. Mary St.
It runs east/west two streets south of Bloor.
Parking is pretty well gone by 9AM, but you may be able to squeeze a motorcycle in somewhere.
Be aware, there is parking available in the lot at 25 St. Mary.
This is private property so you have to pay.
On street parking is also available on Irwin Ave., the next street south.
There is parking on Cumberland from Avenue Rd. to Bay and on the same block on Yorkville.

Last edited:
triniboy is correct, you may park on St. Mary St.
It runs east/west two streets south of Bloor.
Parking is pretty well gone by 9AM, but you may be able to squeeze a motorcycle in somewhere.
Be aware, there is parking available in the lot at 25 St. Mary.
This is private property so you have to pay.
On street parking is also available on Irwin Ave., the next street south.
There is parking on Cumberland from Avenue Rd. to Bay and on the same block on Yorkville.

Thanks @statsman! I appreciate the tip that spots are usually gone by 9am, and I'm happy to hear there is parking on Cumberland as I'd prefer north bloor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom