Wanna Race Porsche? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wanna Race Porsche?

first event was no crashes, second had three riders go down, and I wasnt one of them nor the leader. everyone is responsible for their own ride, or is it your fault when another riders crashes when riding with you? check your attitude

No attitude, but I do remember a long thread on here about that ride, iirc there was some discussion on how the group behaved as a whole.

Did you just post a video of yourself street racing?? Since we can't actually see the porsche or your speed, they may not have enough to get you with 172 but be smart man.

Edit:
Oh, we can see your speed, 91 km/h (indicated) in a 50.

Heh, just what I was thinking, - Comments on youtube shows the quality of audience.. "Please, more tunnel revving videos.. " .. and number of subscribers, so there must be a market for this stuff.

btw - @JoeBass - I think the camera is a GoPro ? isnt it?

edit. No, not a goPro. You can see the camera here:

a06929_f5184f02ddac4d019ca9981b29f228ad.jpg

Last edited:
douchey comments aside, That SV4 is a sweet ride

Thanks, she is a blast..

As for the first bit,
1 part tongue in check, 1 part sound advice.. take it as you will, but I'm hard pressed to see the ****** in my day to day actions.

SlowCat... ehhmm, SnowCat ver2.0

Good for you man; see here for a look into your future. Totally worth the peanuts you'll make as a youtube star :rolleyes:
Nice read. I didn't know they caught him

That Bockster had the ugliest wheels I think I've ever seen on a Porsche.

Vids are a blantant rip off of Walteriffic. Walter is way nicer tho.

He got taken out on Suburban Delinquent's 2011 Triumph Speed Triple

Snowcats been making the same videos for like 5 years. Walter has been for 2...
I'm talking about ops vids. Not snowcat. And also he said it was his duc hence the new KTM.

I'm talking about ops vids. Not snowcat. And also he said it was his duc hence the new KTM.

Oh. Sorry didnt catch that.

And it was on the Speed Triple. The Duc **** the bed for the 17th time on him and they bought it back. Part of that agreement was that he could never mention Ducati in one of his videos.

Oh. Sorry didnt catch that.

And it was on the Speed Triple. The Duc **** the bed for the 17th time on him and they bought it back. Part of that agreement was that he could never mention Ducati in one of his videos.
Ohh hahaha classic duc

@IronicRebound @kiwi nice cam, way too much $ for me. Thanks for the reply

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom