Wanna Race Porsche? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wanna Race Porsche?

Did you just post a video of yourself street racing?? Since we can't actually see the porsche or your speed, they may not have enough to get you with 172 but be smart man.

Edit:
Oh, we can see your speed, 91 km/h (indicated) in a 50.

Last edited:
What camera are you using? Great picture quality

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Glad you mentioned about the mo toronto ride, so i know to stay the hell away from there. Please make sure you guys go west again this year. I hear the forks is good place to go

Did you just post a video of yourself street racing?? Since we can't actually see the porsche or your speed, they may not have enough to get you with 172 but be smart man.

It seemed like the Porsche wasn't a willing participant to shenanigans

When is street racing in downtown Toronto EVER a good idea?

Beavis or Butthead @ 0.20?

Go to forks. I don't go there

That's why the cops wouldn't care about the porsche. You don't actually have to be racing anyone for them to stick you with 172.

Turn off your high beam ffs.

It's for safety! Don't you care about safety??!?

Gotta be safe out there when street racing downtown!

That's why the cops wouldn't care about the porsche. You don't actually have to be racing anyone for them to stick you with 172.

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. I don't think simply asking another vehicle if they want to race or revving your engine like you're going to launch fall under HTA172. If you launch by yourself but back off before going well over the limit (WITHOUT the front coming up off the ground), they could probably slap you with a charge but who knows if it'll stick in court.

But if OP did indeed do a race-style launch from the light, then yes that would fall under 172.

SlowCat... ehhmm, SnowCat ver2.0

Good for you man; see here for a look into your future. Totally worth the peanuts you'll make as a youtube star :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom