Classy Chassis (Peterborough) - Bad | GTAMotorcycle.com

Classy Chassis (Peterborough) - Bad

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Usually I head into Toronto to get dyno-tuned but I heard Classy Chassis now does it so decided to give them a try. Told them the bike has a pcv and made an appointment after they said they tune Victory's.
Arrived on time and they said to come back in 5hrs. I advised them I wanted to speak to the tuner (maybe showing him where the pcv was installed on the bike was a good idea imo). Tuner seemed uninterested/confused but I gave them the chance (my fault for not leaving with the bike at this point).
Service rep calls me in an hour and says my bike has to have a Autotuner installed or it can't be tuned. I politely advised their tech is incorrect and should rethink this and they say they'll call me back. No call after 3hrs so I call to see the progress. They say he figured it out but it's harder and will take longer.
Bike finally done after 7hrs. HP/TQ graphs not at all smooth (exhaust/intake/pcv are matched exact common mods for this engine and work great together). I request to see the A/F graph and they say they don't know how to show me it and didn't save it. They say they called Dynojet 5 times to ask how to tune my bike (as if to impress me). I tell them it's a big twin with a disconnected O2 sensor in each tube right in front of you, not exactly hard to figure out (I said it nicely) but instead he used a sniffer (2 into 1 exhaust so each cylinder not individually tuned either). The tuner didn't come out to talk to me after the bike was done and it was clear the service rep did not have experience and did not know what he was talking about. $450 for a mediocre job.
I recommend avoiding this place.

Back
Top Bottom