The King is Back!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

The King is Back!!!

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
[video=youtube;2hS325Iqop4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hS325Iqop4[/video]

Lol

Elvis is back?!? Is he still riding a Junkyard Hawg?

Up and Down quickshifter, Impressive.

Wonder what the HP and Torque #s are

I thought the Busa was The King? Or was that a leader bike thing? Up/Down quick-shifter. Interesting. One step closer to a true automatic, muhahahaha!

It's about time. (When is this actually showing up?)

Judging by this and the 2016 ZX10R, the Euro 4 emissions situation does not appear to be the end of the high-performance sport bike like some people expected. I betcha the engineers have been busy, and found ways for the VVT system to boost power and reduce emissions at the same time.

King my a--; Technology the S1000RR has had for 6 years now, Haleluyah. I will bet it doesnt make any where near the RR power either( measured, not BS claimed)

One can only hope some of the technology makes its way to the rest of the Suzuki line up...

BB

I thought the Busa was The King? Or was that a leader bike thing? Up/Down quick-shifter. Interesting. One step closer to a true automatic, muhahahaha!
You have never used a quick shifter have you?

Two separate MPG indicators? Very busy little display for a lot of information. I hope the bike sells well - I often find myself cheering for Suzuki as I always consider them the underdog/little fish.

sr_e-146_1115_2017_suzuki_gsxr_1000_first_look_photo_011.jpg

Edit: Hmmm, something may be suspect with this picture. The bottom right looks photo shopped. The black background is a slightly different shade. Maybe this is the 'concept' aspect? :)

Last edited:
Wow, I thought this thread was going to be about me when I read the title!

Wow, I thought this thread was going to be about me when I read the title!

It still can be, but using autocorrect will disqualify you. Aren't some of those images from last year? Suzy is struggling but might surprise everyone.

Back
Top Bottom