Rashes from Helmet? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rashes from Helmet?

I don't know how to respond. 3/4 of a plastic bag, You need not the handles, not over your face! We would not want to diminish your ravenous beauty.
I would just simply poke a few holes around my eyes and mouth, remove the handles to avoid such choking hazard.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

If youre also getting rash on your forehead, I'm a bro with long hair and use those super wide yoga style headbands that girls wear so my hair doesn't explode when I pull my helmet off... covers my whole forehead + an inch or 2 of hair if my hairline ever goes Lebron

I will pre empt the crowd with the statement "Pics or it never happened!"

f248a7357df6e2a79aee4e6015e5a85a.jpg

I may have ****** up the eyes, but I was looking for a more mysterious look.

I'm sort of digging that. I may be able to pull it off.

You could tart it up with maybe a couple of racing stripes

oversized balaclava....

Maovee is that really you in the bag pic? If so,...props! ....for having a sense of humour.

oversized balaclava....

Maovee is that really you in the bag pic? If so,...props! ....for having a sense of humour.
This.
Well played @Maovee ???
The bag actually looks like a superhero mask!
So to be clear, the rash is on your neck, or your head? You said it looks like a hickey. I have something similar which I believe is from the helmet strap, as I too have a nickel allergy.
And, sorry if you mentioned it, but is it a new helmet?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

ceab18d861d148cfb6aad2dcf87e10a7.jpg

I managed to make a hole for my mouth. But now my eyes are slanty, I'll manage with one eye though.

Hard to tell from just the photo. WebMD says it could be Zika virus. Come out to Burrito Boyz West tonite and we'll take a look in person!

Hard to tell from just the photo. WebMD says it could be Zika virus. Come out to Burrito Boyz West tonite and we'll take a look in person!
If it's Zika, your gonna need a smaller helmut (& bag) soon!

Back
Top Bottom