Rashes from Helmet? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rashes from Helmet?

I mean I'm going to be looking for a bandana soon so I'll making sure it's biking appropriate in purple.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Purple?? Are you flirting with me???

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

See a doctor. He or she will actually know what they are talking about.
In the meantime, use your old helmet.

See a doctor. He or she will actually know what they are talking about.
In the meantime, use your old helmet.
I only have the one helmet. I'm on a five day break though while in Ottawa. Should clear up by then.

I only have the one helmet. I'm on a five day break though while in Ottawa. Should clear up by then.

Any word on the rash? My 4 year old looked at me neck yesterday and asked if I had a bunch of mosquito bites.

Started wearing my helmet when I got back from Ottawa, I can feel the bumps of a rash forming again. I asked the employees at Hully Gully when I was purchasing some new boots last week, they said most helmets come with the silver stuff in the linings and that if I wanted it without it's more expensive. I've been just wrapping a bandana around my neck before I put my helmet on and it seemed to help. I'm not ready to dive into the baklava / turtle neck option as of yet.

lol didn't even notice that. Not bandanna, balaclava.

I think perhaps the problem might be that you are putting in Baklava. A bit on the messy side. However I know what you mean. Bandana.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...-Cap7gWVvhxVhjfOFb4-8BXHlMp4F70cZ8kpcMmEiu3iU

Dermatologist? Did he/she make any suggestions?
Oh no, it's baklava, all right. Those are bite marks. ?

Omg my phone autocorrected balaclava... Maybe I was hungry when I was writing that. Lmao. Although wearing baklava would make for a tasty ride.

But I already know I'm allergic to metals so a dermatologist isn't going to tell me something I don't already know. Can't wear most belts, cheap jewelry... Oh the life.

Last edited:
Omg my phone autocorrected balaclava... Maybe I was hungry when I was writing that. Lmao. Although wearing baklava would make for a tasty ride.

But I already know I'm allergic to metals so a dermatologist isn't going to tell me something I don't already know. Can't wear most belts, cheap jewelry... Oh the life.

Quick question, do you go out of the city often? Ie. Outdoor person?

Quick question, do you go out of the city often? Ie. Outdoor person?
Not generally, I take my dogs to the dog park once a week. I'd like to start hiking but knowing me I'll end up bruised everywhere.

Whenever I'm at my parents cottage I'm always outside but that's 7 hours away so only happens three times a year.

Why do you ask?

Last edited:
Allergens blowing in the wind and against your neck. But this isn't your first helmet/riding, correct?

Back
Top Bottom