So, who's upgraded their gear to air bag this year? | GTAMotorcycle.com

So, who's upgraded their gear to air bag this year?

cool

Banned
Please share your finding so far , which product you choosed and why?

My current choice is Spidi and Helite. I wish Helite has more color or pattern design ( black is too dark to see and bright green is way too much)

Last edited:
Me and GF have had http://www.safermoto.com/ vests for few years now.
I like vests because they work with all gear.

Never got to use mine but GF had few tip overs and vest got activated. It deployed quickly and simple repacking and fresh CO2 canister got it ready again.

Ive seen those youtube videos of people sitting on airbags. No way im strapping one of those to my body.

Ive seen those youtube videos of people sitting on airbags. No way im strapping one of those to my body.

Good point. Pretty sure the engineers saw those videos - laughed - and then continued to make something RELEVANT for use as a vest on a motorbike. I too would highly discourage anyone from strapping on a F*'ING CAR AIRBAG to your body. :rolleyes:

Good point. Pretty sure the engineers saw those videos - laughed - and then continued to make something RELEVANT for use as a vest on a motorbike. I too would highly discourage anyone from strapping on a F*'ING CAR AIRBAG to your body. :rolleyes:

Naw bro, they just sew car air bags right to a windbreaker. Thats how they make em. Don't you kno nuthin

Back
Top Bottom