Mattress stores - cottage quality | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mattress stores - cottage quality

estone

Site Supporter
Looking to pick up a couple of mattresses - a queen and a double. Anyone have a reco on an economical place to get these in Toronto area? They don't have to be hotel quality (it is a cottage after all..) however they should be new and clean.

Try Costco decent mattresses decent prices.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I've been happy with sleep country Canada, and they delivered to my cottage.

Do they have standard sizes now? I know a few years ago, they were non-standard and it caused a mess.

Edit:
A few years ago on gtam, a member or their family owned a furniture store in mississauga IIRC, no idea what the name was though. It was part of a giant thread on matresses.

depending on where the cottage is, there are a lot of bed liquidation places in barrie.
sub $300 for them.

Isn't it tedious assembling all the springs, etc? ;)
Lol
My brother said he recently bought one from Ikea. Spring mattress. Came rolled up in a compact package. Not sure if he was bsing me or not. But he said it was cheap.

To sleep and do bungin junping you need a good mattress never mind a cottage quality:D

This sounds promising. Will look into Barrie shops.

i used this one, got a single bed for $200 tax in.
they are a higher pressure sale shop and they seem like if you were to buy more than 1 they would negotiate with you.

Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse

3.717 Google reviews

Address: 90 Anne St S, Barrie, ON L4N 2E3

Phone:(705) 735-3344

Hours: Open today · 12–8PM

and then i used this place about 10 years ago when i was in college...paid $200 for a queen shipped to my door.

King's Distribution Inc

Address: 511 Welham Rd, Barrie, ON L4N 8Z4

Phone:(705) 726-3500

Hours: Open today · 10AM–5PM

I think that $89 dollar one is the one my brother was talking about. Rolls up to 37" x 12"

hat looks like a mattress protector... just a thin pad that covers the top.

Back
Top Bottom