motorcycle racing at shanny and grand bend this weekend folks | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycle racing at shanny and grand bend this weekend folks

I never missed a race when they race at shanny and at mosport. I'll be there and hopefully won't RAIN!;)

I cant make it Mina i have family commitment, enjoy the day at Shanny.

I would go to Shanny but I have to be back in Toronto at 5:45. I'm assuming Pro Superbike is the last race of the afternoon....what time is it "scheduled" to start?

For future reference, csbk.ca posts the weekend schedules a few days before the event.

It should be free to spectate so the guys paying large amounts of money to race and put on the show can carry all the costs. Why don't we have the race in the skydome/Rogers center to make it convenient for everyone?

The turn out was pretty good this weekend. Thank you to all the fans/GTAM members who showed up. A special thank you to the ones that took part in the fan walk through the pits to wish us luck and get some autographed posters. It's fun to chat and to get a to know the riders.

SOAR at Grand Bend was also a great weekend - a split qualifier for AM 600 is something that hasn't been seen in a long time, and the Rookie class was a big one also. Quite a few GTAM members did their first race weekend.

Back
Top Bottom