Noob motorcycle fail, SMH | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noob motorcycle fail, SMH

Given the amount of streetcar tracks running everywhere in the middle of the intersections in Toronto, I avoid riding in the rain (in the city) like the plague.

Great drop though, went down slowly :p

A lot of people didn't avoid the plague. That's what made it a plague. Be careful out there.

I will avoid it like wet streetcar tracks. Fingers crossed.

I will avoid it like wet streetcar tracks. Fingers crossed.

Okkkkk, if you wanna get technical about it... lol

OP - see you next season. #hilariousrunninggag

Sucks. Looks like your rear tire was resting on the track while you were at a standstill?

I've had several close calls, some at that very intersection. I still get nervous when I go over those damn tracks in the wet.

Can't tell from the video, but given it fell on the right, hopefully the headers/exhaust wasn't damaged. Almost looks like it was in that video.

Quite possibly the most motorcycle- and bicycle-unfriendly intersection in Canada, if not the planet.

OP - see you next season. #hilariousrunninggag

Sucks. Looks like your rear tire was resting on the track while you were at a standstill?

I've had several close calls, some at that very intersection. I still get nervous when I go over those damn tracks in the wet.

I had inched forward a bit to check oncoming traffic, was on the sena with my bro as well... went to accelerate from stop, and glanced over seeing the crossing pedestrian, hesitation is thine enemy!

Can't tell from the video, but given it fell on the right, hopefully the headers/exhaust wasn't damaged. Almost looks like it was in that video.

luckily no, the akra sits under the bike on the cbr650F, love me that underbody exhaust, just some minor scuffing on the crankcase, underbody fairing, right bar end, and passenger peg, very minimal cause I almost kept her up if my boot wasnt on the same wet tracks!

hate that area especially when I got caught in 2 torrential rains on pottery rd and that forsaken place with tracks.

(i like streetcars though) - stay safe man

luckily no, the akra sits under the bike on the cbr650F, love me that underbody exhaust, just some minor scuffing on the crankcase, underbody fairing, right bar end, and passenger peg, very minimal cause I almost kept her up if my boot wasnt on the same wet tracks!

I thought your buddy was going to rip the fairing off by trying to pull the bike up with it!

Back
Top Bottom