Motorcycle lapping at GBM Sat June 4th | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle lapping at GBM Sat June 4th

Just an FYI - if your thinking of coming don't wait to just show up at the gate - pre register by this Thursday evening - as currently we do not have enough registrations to proceed - we need at least 15 to make it feasible and we are not yet 1/2 way.
Wait so this track day might be cancelled? Me and 2 friends already pre paid.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Tried to, no one answered, left a message no one has responded. Still waiting to hear back

Just an FYI - if your thinking of coming don't wait to just show up at the gate - pre register by this Thursday evening - as currently we do not have enough registrations to proceed - we need at least 15 to make it feasible and we are not yet 1/2 way.

Office got back to me this morning, hoping we get the numbers, weather looks good

Office got back to me this morning, hoping we get the numbers, weather looks good
How many more people do they need? Also did they say when they're making the decision if it's a go or no go?

15 pre-registered, if it gets canceled they will announce

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How many more people do they need? Also did they say when they're making the decision if it's a go or no go?

Paul said earlier Thursday evening. Also, they typically don't charge your credit card until the day before, so don't worry about that.

OK thanks guys.... hope it goes thru.... Dave come join us ?

15 pre-registered, if it gets canceled they will announce

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I meant how many more people do they need. Don't need to answer I guess we will know today

Unfortunately I can't... I have a full day of commitments. Tuesday the 14th is on the radar though.
I find it hard to believe they can't get 15 people to come out on a beautiful Saturday for a track day.

The vast majority of track riders are in the GTA and think it's a long drive.

The vast majority of track riders are in the GTA and think it's a long drive.
How the turnout at the weekday tds? I'm coming from Oakville and it's nice I don't have to go thru the city.

Intention was for me to be there but unfortunately life (meaning work) gets in the way sometimes at short notice.

How the turnout at the weekday tds? I'm coming from Oakville and it's nice I don't have to go thru the city.

There hasn't been one yet. May the weather wasn't good so it was cancelled. Hopefully there are enough people for June, July and August.

Why are you advertising for Samsung and Tapatalk? :p

I'm surprised at the turnout thing too given a good showing on the thursdays last year. A full day on a weekend I'd think would be preferrable

Yeah, and the few weekend track days at the end of last year were good. Maybe track days are on a downswing again.

Yeah, and the few weekend track days at the end of last year were good. Maybe track days are on a downswing again.

I dunno about that -- most seem pretty well attended if the weather is decent.

Think that the fact that they are doing drag races, which takes a ton of the pit area etc., and it's not a favoured layout. Only 1 person I know actually likes Modified (finger squarely at you Señor Smergy) - pretty much everyone else detests it or is simply non-enthusiastic about it.

Yup, they called me also. Cancelled for this Sat.

Going to:
Thurs Jun 9th “Two Wheel Thursday” Motorcycle Lapping 5-9pm

Last edited:
I dunno about that -- most seem pretty well attended if the weather is decent.

Think that the fact that they are doing drag races, which takes a ton of the pit area etc., and it's not a favoured layout. Only 1 person I know actually likes Modified (finger squarely at you Señor Smergy) - pretty much everyone else detests it or is simply non-enthusiastic about it.
I like modified. Lighting up the rear coming out of 1 is a bloody great time.

Back
Top Bottom