Motorcycle lapping at GBM Sat June 4th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle lapping at GBM Sat June 4th

PLS

I had a couple of enquiries re this lapping day so I thought I would explain it here. This is a Drag race wkd but we are also operating the 1.8km Modified course for lapping. A section(back end) of the asphalt pit area will be rsvd as lapping pit area. Since it is a drag race wkd each participant is limited to themselves and one extra person (additional spectators will need to pay the gate entry fee for the day $20). There is also a Friday night gate fee of $10 re our Test & Tune night if you want to enter before 9pm - 9pm to 11pm no charge.

Thanks for letting everyone know Paul.

yup, that's the plan.

bringing the CBR or something else?
That's an old pic on my avatar. I have a r6 now.

Anyone comment on the modified layout? Only time I've been it was reverse screaming alien and I enjoyed that.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That's an old pic on my avatar. I have a r6 now.

Anyone comment on the modified layout? Only time I've been it was reverse screaming alien and I enjoyed that.

Come say hi at the track, more than happy to help #236

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Come say hi at the track, more than happy to help #236

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I met you a few years back in smp with bigeveildoer I think. Hard to forget the Ghostbusters paint scheme.

just plain white now, had to repaint this year

Anyone comment on the modified layout?

It's like a NASCAR track. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right.. what? where'd that left come from? oh, and right. right. right. right...

Blah. My least favourite layout of any track I have been to.

3 lefts and 5 rights isn't TOO bad, but I totally agree. It's a layout that I don't really enjoy. I do like the long turn 1, but I much prefer the long turn 2 and 3 of all the other forward layouts.

3 lefts and 5 rights isn't TOO bad, but I totally agree. It's a layout that I don't really enjoy. I do like the long turn 1, but I much prefer the long turn 2 and 3 of all the other forward layouts.

Well, 2 of the lefts are kinks more so that true left turns...

At either rate Daisoman, make sure the tires you bring have lots of meat on the right, as that's where you'll be wearing the tire most of the time.

They're still knee down kinks at least. Forward in the morning and reverse in the afternoon would be good for tires. haha...

I did one day at tmp which is mostly rights also but I have lots of life on my tires.

Do they ever run counter clockwise?

My least favorite layout. turns 2 and 3 and a pain in the ***. But it is better than staying at home farting on the couch

OreEFnM2x56-dO7ddQer5tWKJac2scS0fVESUA22D97mNvKsL-thwoDh3dnV3WLF07Ng9FkyZdei8nzS_2n4D5g1L5xyGAxvNqHm8MwujJy-gD7gH6S1gZl3kutOOM7IAOrZeHIxPCBWHKdlOTjiIuWEErDWDLsGAyIKn1p2v8jc4u5aigeXg6YW48XmEWa_QGwXpfYxD0OVzRJpZuiSi6qMNVPIrgvTexPkTMa1ZFim4lrFfDJ8ixS_xEvon94mOMqLrDVVNk7vkOIEtkEdVU51I1WW-NNyloaVQG1eQrWNZKKTi0Xx1NqOJoJPR_58PTs6xfZ3YJ7X4DN4DmlLN20RxPTj2Ns46OxvU2g8hScgHyzit55jmjFT3goderhK00NrB3J0Wsiuah3926AjfC6tstaMnkUExnc5Kvbbsstuy6zDvGtIATYHQ5qBT6YdBM7sIzAcSGIt8UyJ6o-rWYaRhTps9zYvFNu97zJvvJwj5dsUzFiuloVPvF4sQXpvR5fMdVFrvNeFAT6A45GF7VcEKqGgWmLpvAwB-Hj95UyLTEeEF6moc2OLWaKnpXHQYGYEhKflpLhxUe1CdEbmAQx68VJnmiQ=w1028-h815-no

Last edited:
It's like a NASCAR track. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right.. what? where'd that left come from? oh, and right. right. right. right...

Blah. My least favourite layout of any track I have been to.

That is funny and it sums it up perfectly! Add twenty bikes, chimes and bells music and you have got a merry go round.

My least favorite layout. turns 2 and 3 and a pain in the ***. But it is better than staying at home farting on the couch

OreEFnM2x56-dO7ddQer5tWKJac2scS0fVESUA22D97mNvKsL-thwoDh3dnV3WLF07Ng9FkyZdei8nzS_2n4D5g1L5xyGAxvNqHm8MwujJy-gD7gH6S1gZl3kutOOM7IAOrZeHIxPCBWHKdlOTjiIuWEErDWDLsGAyIKn1p2v8jc4u5aigeXg6YW48XmEWa_QGwXpfYxD0OVzRJpZuiSi6qMNVPIrgvTexPkTMa1ZFim4lrFfDJ8ixS_xEvon94mOMqLrDVVNk7vkOIEtkEdVU51I1WW-NNyloaVQG1eQrWNZKKTi0Xx1NqOJoJPR_58PTs6xfZ3YJ7X4DN4DmlLN20RxPTj2Ns46OxvU2g8hScgHyzit55jmjFT3goderhK00NrB3J0Wsiuah3926AjfC6tstaMnkUExnc5Kvbbsstuy6zDvGtIATYHQ5qBT6YdBM7sIzAcSGIt8UyJ6o-rWYaRhTps9zYvFNu97zJvvJwj5dsUzFiuloVPvF4sQXpvR5fMdVFrvNeFAT6A45GF7VcEKqGgWmLpvAwB-Hj95UyLTEeEF6moc2OLWaKnpXHQYGYEhKflpLhxUe1CdEbmAQx68VJnmiQ=w1028-h815-no
Well I'm booked and it was either this or going to the mall with the wife.

Just an FYI - if your thinking of coming don't wait to just show up at the gate - pre register by this Thursday evening - as currently we do not have enough registrations to proceed - we need at least 15 to make it feasible and we are not yet 1/2 way.

Back
Top Bottom