Kevlar hoodie?? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kevlar hoodie??

What? So I can go to the mall that's 5min away and not have to carry a leather jacket with me, trying to eliminate carrying bulk for short trips. Thanks for your input tho

If you had your hoody up and were riding on the street, wouldn't it block your view when you do shoulder checks?

Also they are a local GTA couple that own and run the Rock R T's line.
If they are local do you know why they charged me with 30 bucks for "Canadian Delivery" same as international.

Edit: I emailed them about it. the site says 15 but I was charged 30.

Last edited:
If you had your hoody up and were riding on the street, wouldn't it block your view when you do shoulder checks?
You don't actually ride with the hood up.

What's the point of the Hoddie?
When it rains you can pull the hoodie over your helmet?
At 200kph, does it catch enough wind to set you back to the ground like a parachute?

I tend to wear a hoodie under my perforated leather jacket during cold days just because I have a lack of non-hooded sweatshirts.

The hood typically doesn't catch wind, but when it does, it tugs on your chest/neck. Kind of annoying, don't know why anyone would go out and look for a hoodie to ride in...

Rode back home from work with a hoodie with 29 degrees outside, it was a glorious ride.

Follow up:

Got an email, 15 refunded and they apologized for the mistake and said they will fix the website.

Got the Hoodie, great quality and fits well, perfect for what I wanted it for.
If they are local do you know why they charged me with 30 bucks for "Canadian Delivery" same as international.

Edit: I emailed them about it. the site says 15 but I was charged 30.

Back
Top Bottom