Kevlar hoodie?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kevlar hoodie??

I have picked up one of these for the season, only rode in it once, comfortable, could use longer arms for me but I usually buy tall fit

If you fall how are you supposed to make sure you land on the kevlar back and not the cotton front?

The second one doesn't mention Kevlar at all, but cotton poly blend instead.

very true my friend baggsy, it seems there's no real hoodie out there that offers solid protection

What's the point of the Hoddie?
When it rains you can pull the hoodie over your helmet?
At 200kph, does it catch enough wind to set you back to the ground like a parachute?

Rock 'R Ts makes kevlar hoodies with armour. Check them out in my signature.

Looks like you're modelling it. Have you crashed one yet?

What's the point of the Hoddie?
When it rains you can pull the hoodie over your helmet?
At 200kph, does it catch enough wind to set you back to the ground like a parachute?
That's just to look cool, bro

Rock 'R Ts makes kevlar hoodies with armour. Check them out in my signature.
Just bought one, thanks for the link Melanie

If you fall how are you supposed to make sure you land on the kevlar back and not the cotton front?

Just make sure you enter Bullet-Time mode before you hit the ground....if Neo and Max Payne can do it why can't you?

Also seems to work better if riding a Gixxer in shorts, so YMMV.

Occasionally I'll wear my Icon armour vest and elbow-forearm guards under a zip up hoodie. Good chest back and arm protection. I just need to sort out something other than my speedo for the bottom half...

very true my friend baggsy, it seems there's no real hoodie out there that offers solid protection

I've seen full kevlar hoodies online before.

Looks like you're modelling it. Have you crashed one yet?

That's not me, but I do wear their kevlar jeans, they seemed nice this weekend at the bike course. Haven't crash tested anything though. They do feel way more durable then my normal spandex filled jeans.

Also they are a local GTA couple that own and run the Rock R T's line.

I can't see @Amazon s sig on Tapatalk. Can someone post the link, please? Google came up with nothing for "rock r t".

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Does this work @Joe Bass?
http://www.rockrts.com/
Googled "rock r t's" with "armoured hoodie".

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Thanks @Iceman ☺
I've seen this stuff at the shows. Didn't realize that was the name. Their pants seem reasonably priced.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

That's not me, but I do wear their kevlar jeans, they seemed nice this weekend at the bike course. Haven't crash tested anything though. They do feel way more durable then my normal spandex filled jeans.

Also they are a local GTA couple that own and run the Rock R T's line.

Sorry.

Last edited:
I don't get it, why do you want to wear a jacket with a hood?

Like you're secretly trying to fit in with your squid buddies without actually wearing a T-shirt?

Back
Top Bottom