Group of riders on 401? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group of riders on 401?

Ducati911

I'm curious to know what event was going on today? I swear I probably saw over 200 bikers on 401 all heading west bound today around 1:30-2:30pm period (not sure).
Looked awesome, sounded like some formula 1 show going on with all the high revving engine sounds buzzing past me on the highway.

I saw a very large group of sportbike riders leaving Kennedy/401 going eastbound 401 St excessively high speeds riding pretty recklessly around 11 am. One guy did a uturn on the 401 shoulder and rode the opposite direction because he missed an exit. Maybe it was the same group.

The destination is Brampton. Every year they come and pay thier respect to a fallen rider and friend
Bbq party to follow.
It gets bigger every year.

The destination is Brampton. Every year they come and pay thier respect to a fallen rider and friend
Bbq party to follow.
It gets bigger every year.

OTR or some other group?

Started with Ruff Ryders and RodeDawgs but many clubs are invloved now. °"We Ride 4 Our Fallen"

And they ride in a way that makes it pretty clear why their fallen tend to fall and not get up again. Idiots all.

Was thinking the same thing... Though, to be fair, I'm sure many of them were riding legally/responsibly, and just wanted to be a part of the ride. A few bad apples.......

Back
Top Bottom