Lake Erie or Niagara Area - Monday, May 23, 2016 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lake Erie or Niagara Area - Monday, May 23, 2016

BlueVFR

Site Supporter
Weather is at its greatest for Victory. Time to get the bike on the road and let the good time roll:p

Time: - 10:00AM Sharp

Place: - Tim Horton at Brant Street and North Service Road (North West Corner). If you are going North, there is no entrance from Brant street, you have to make a left turn and enter from North Service road.

Burlington Power Centre South, 1220 Brant St, Burlington, ON L7P 1X8

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.3431719,-79.8252832//@43.3430393,-79.8258571,164m/data=!3m1!1e3

I will probably not hit the Niagara Parkway as it will be like a parking lot on the long weekend.

how the hell did I miss this thread?? I was just reminiscing on some of BlueVFR's past Niagara rides the other day...

I would have been in for this but just rolled back into town from camping

If I didn'thave family stuff, I'd have joined you guys. Great weather for it! I hope the traffic wasn't too bad.

Good ride. Traffic was pretty minimal where we went. Little bit on the QEW after the main part of the ride was done.

Great weather and great company. Can't asking for more. Although the roads were not as intensive as compare to South of the boarder, the last part after lunch was a blast.

how did I miss this one :( have to come here often.... hope you guys enjoyed!

Back
Top Bottom