Picking up a bike in Calgary Alberta | GTAMotorcycle.com

Picking up a bike in Calgary Alberta

-Maverick-

Anyone ever do this? What was your plan of attack? So far, driving out there myself seems like the only plausible way. Flying out there and grabbing a Uhaul seems like a small fortune. Ideas? Suggestions?

The cost may be more than its worth ?
Yes, finding that out now, just a specific bike that I was looking for. I downloaded an app called uShip which puts what you want shipped out to several couriers and independents...they bid on the job door to door.

Yes, finding that out now, just a specific bike that I was looking for. I downloaded an app called uShip which puts what you want shipped out to several couriers and independents...they bid on the job door to door.
There was (is?) a show on A&E about shippers with them. Some of them I wouldn't trust them to move my garbage. Maybe tv drama, but it makes me worry a bit.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

There was (is?) a show on A&E about shippers with them. Some of them I wouldn't trust them to move my garbage. Maybe tv drama, but it makes me worry a bit.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk
Wow, didn't know that. Thanks for this. I thought some of them were bonded companies.

Back
Top Bottom