Harbour sixty underpass parking ticket | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harbour sixty underpass parking ticket

Aznkid2000

I been parking together with a black cruiser with over a year now, but due other bikers getting kicked out of the RBC building. Some of them have moved here. I knew with so many bikes at this spot now that eventually it will catch unwanted attention.

Surprise today, i got my first ticket at that spot. Did anyone else parking there get it? Fight it or pay?

Sucks to see this nice spot gone...

Unless it's an absurd amount, just pay it and move on with life. Sometimes, it's a $30 ticket, or $30 for legit parking. lol.

Ya. I'd just pay it and move on. As you said, you were kinda expecting it one day. Divide $50 by every time you parked there to make yourself feel better. :)

Not much point in fighting it.
If you are planning to fight it, you would have to prove that it is not the boulevard.
This means a trip to City Hall to look at the city survey map which shows such things.
Then a (no doubt) large fee to get a certified copy of the map to take to court.

Sucks but yes with the RBC owners cracking down there it was only a matter of time. It would likely cost you more to fight with very little opportunity to win the fight in the long run. As someone said if you parked there 100 times for free then you saved $1500 in parking fees, so $50 seems pretty reasonable.

submit the ticket and fight it
a lot of tickets get tossed out
it's your right to dispute it
you might be the lucky one that they toss it out

And responsibility to not park there.

Pay the ticket, find another spot to park, move on. Save yourself the trouble, and don't waste our tax dollars on your indignation.

submit the ticket and fight it
a lot of tickets get tossed out
it's your right to dispute it
you might be the lucky one that they toss it out

I wouldn't be far off saying that no one has ever won a parking ticket fight in court. Majority of those that get one, deserve one.

And responsibility to not park there.

Pay the ticket, find another spot to park, move on. Save yourself the trouble, and don't waste our tax dollars on your indignation.

And that is the point here, finding another spot is not easy considering they are being removed.

Back
Top Bottom