Is my Monster a magnet? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is my Monster a magnet?

my aprilia is 100% a cock magnet... I should've bought the yellow :p

Weird. Never really experienced that on my mnster for 24k kms. Usually just a thumbs up at lights and mine is pimped out with Rossi faring. Never been raced. I don't ride agressively though. Are you riding like you want to race?
I usually pull over somewhere if I'm being tailgated.

my aprilia is 100% a cock magnet... I should've bought the yellow :p

As in she's so sexy your cock is always stuck to tank because you never want to get off?? Its probably just your wife getting jealous wishing you bought the yellow.

Weird. Never really experienced that on my mnster for 24k kms. Usually just a thumbs up at lights and mine is pimped out with Rossi faring. Never been raced. I don't ride agressively though. Are you riding like you want to race?

I don't ride aggressively at all. I save that for the dirt. Maybe it's just the Milton/Georgetown area? I don't know...

^ this. I had some pr!ck following way too closely while I was doing 52 on the 40max street I live on. handsignaled the stopping motion for a second, then when he didn't seem to get it I fully just pulled over and let him by. sonamabits is no danger in front of me where I choose our distance. don't bring a bike to a carfight, and for the love of fock don't ever brakecheck on a motorcycle.

Note to self...Ducati's are not the pussy magnets they're made out to be. They just seem to attract *****.

yeah, this has mostly been my experience on any bike really:

a1AgrYwXm_840w_v1.jpg

^ this. I had some pr!ck following way too closely while I was doing 52 on the 40max street I live on. handsignaled the stopping motion for a second, then when he didn't seem to get it I fully just pulled over and let him by. sonamabits is no danger in front of me where I choose our distance. don't bring a bike to a carfight, and for the love of fock don't ever brakecheck on a motorcycle.

yeah, this has mostly been my experience on any bike really:

a1AgrYwXm_840w_v1.jpg

Haha! Just about true. I would have at least one female in there to be true, or maybe that's just in the city.

If your bike looks even the least bit sporty, people will always try to race. Just ignore and don't get a ticket. Just smile knowing that you and most bikes would win anyways. Even up to Friday night, I'd say BMW drivers really like to show off what their ride can and can't do with mine and other bikes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom