Clutch cable with no tension | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Clutch cable with no tension

It sounds like you've got the release arm (top of the clutch cover) rotated the wrong way. Try removing the cable at the clutch cover and rotating the entire arm and linkage clockwise to get it to re-engage inside the cover. Then reconnect the cable and adjust the tension.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

It sounds like you've got the release arm (top of the clutch cover) rotated the wrong way. Try removing the cable at the clutch cover and rotating the entire arm and linkage clockwise to get it to re-engage inside the cover. Then reconnect the cable and adjust the tension.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk
Tried to rotate it seems to only wanna go so far without extreme force seems whatever it connects it is suppose to connect to behind the clutch cover is broken

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Finally took my clutch cover off today it was my clutch rod that was broken very easy fix $25 part. Thanks for everyone's input

Finally took my clutch cover off today it was my clutch rod that was broken very easy fix $25 part. Thanks for everyone's input

Interesting. Just out of interest, was it user error while putting it together (and if so, how can other prevent it), or do these normally break with wear?

Virtually impossible to install this piece my best guess is that wear from use trying to find out exactly what would cause this otherwise will update when I know more

never seen this break in the past.

Back
Top Bottom