links to you tube not loading | GTAMotorcycle.com

links to you tube not loading

malamute62

just last couple of days noticed that clicking on link to you tube videos calls the separate web page but never loads. Any ideas ?

thanks

While we are fixing youtube problems, is the full screen lockout a vbulletin thing or a youtube thing? It would be nice to go full screen without having to open the videos in a separate tab.

@GreyGhost are you asking about the fact that there are no longer YT previews and now just a clickable link that says "youtube video "? Because that's what I see now on the Tapatalk app. Never used to.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

@GreyGhost are you asking about the fact that there are no longer YT previews and now just a clickable link that says "youtube video "? Because that's what I see now on the Tapatalk app. Never used to.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

On computers (OSX and Windows) I see the youtube video in the post. The link to go full screen is greyed out. If you hover, it says "Full screen is unavailable". If I click the youtube logo to open the video in youtube in a new tab, full screen works with no problems.

I stopped using tapatalk around the time they kept harassing me to create a tapatalk login to use it.

Back
Top Bottom