Are the following bikes fall under Super Sports class? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are the following bikes fall under Super Sports class?

3 1/2 years without riding could be tough. Get yourself a green plated dirt bike, and hit the trails at the Ganaraska & Simcoe Forests. All you need is liability insurance for green plate. Try State Farm. Skills will improve dramatically by the time you do your M2 exit.

Will consider that, I don't have a car capable of towing anything at the moment. Got a Smart :D, so hopefully next year I can work something out, gonna heal up this year and hey next year I would be 24 with 2 yr's of owning m2. Or just get a duel-purpose/supermoto next year lol, insurance is cheap on them things.

Last edited:
... You can't go wrong with VFR lol, just talking to Freekeguy made me bit doubtful of the VFR do to its magical V-TEC and engine timing, so from my understanding engine repairs on VFR will cost ya.

I wouldn't worry too much about engine repairs when you're buying a motorcycle.
First of all, engine failures are not all that common. Second, a motorycle engine is usually way cheaper than a car engine. VFR has V-Tec so adjustments are more expensive but the thing is, that most of them don't need adjusting. And even if they do, it's not something that you perform often.

Back
Top Bottom