What motorcycle could you see yourself on next? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What motorcycle could you see yourself on next?

Wtf? Why do you assume that Sabex has that kinda cash?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk
Cardinal rule of a salesman. Never underestimate your customer

Nice bikes but I heard they have nothing but problems that seem to be common across the board.
It's like that hot crazy bipolar ex I had, I knew she was going to give me nothing but problems but I still rode the **** out of it

542cf520f6c3b8df8d47ee87edf8639c.jpg

Hopefully one day, an 09 Gixxer.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Would really like this:

2015-Aprilia-Tuono-V4-1100-Factory-04.jpg

or this

041416-2017-yamaha-FZ-10-Grey_3_l.jpg

Not sure I can justify what would no doubt be other-worldly insurance for either though...

I love my current ride, but if I could get one in the country in some manor of affordability, Ariel Ace might be the bike.

sportAndCars.jpg

Calling Sabex
Calling sabex

I already get blowjobs for free. Gotta spice it up some. Wear a skimpy maid outfit and clean my house for a year, that might be worth my money.

Or I can set you up on a nice street corner; but I take a 75% cut and you provide your own transportation.

Although I should also probably go on topic.

I'd like a street triple once insurance isnt going to be in the 5 figure range. Also wouldn't mind an r3.

Last edited:
Yeah, I love me an fz1. Sweet choice.

I've gotta say, you've actually been handling all the hate/bs really well lately.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Haha thanks, truth be told i'm in a good place right now. Spring is here, i moved into a new house, bikes on the road (legally :p) and i'm getting to spend more time with my daughter after taking a job closer to home. (big deal to me).

Things are pretty good on my end ;) :).

Last edited:
1st generation KLR 650 with the Power Pack option(shim under needle)

I want a Honda civic, in black with a big can in the back

Hardly the bike I want but realistically speaking, this will probably be my next ride

oRDbU3M.jpg

I want a Honda civic, in black with a big can in the back
As douchey as the group of riders that have the bike may be, at least I'm getting a bike that won't leave me stranded on the road because it randomly goes into limp mode. Lols.

As douchey as the group of riders that have the bike may be, at least I'm getting a bike that won't leave me stranded on the road because it randomly goes into limp mode. Lols.

Bravo good save

Husky 701 would be sweet.
7934417_ride-review-sell-whatever-you-own-and-go_tcb11a2a2.png

Husky Nuda 900r would be sweeter, but it's not availabale in North America.

2013-husqvarna-nuda-900r-_800x0w.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-husqvarna-nuda-900r-_800x0w.jpg
    2013-husqvarna-nuda-900r-_800x0w.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 14

Back
Top Bottom