What motorcycle could you see yourself on next? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What motorcycle could you see yourself on next?

FZ6R hands down. I'm hearing fantastic things about this fantastic motorcycle. All from one guy but with the force of ten unbiased men. I used to want a 650 Burgman. But the owners group, one guy, went on a pie run and never came back.

lmao....

Ducati-821-hypermotard-SP-2015-700px.jpg
420370d1405941648-2015-ducati-hyper-821-sp-3.jpg

From this:

To this:

Seems like a logical next move. Yamaha check, sport touring check, Raven black with red accents check, 600 to 1000 check.

Yeah I'd be good with that :)

Last edited:
Supersport in a few years maybe, or a Harley as I get into my older age.

FZ6R hands down. I'm hearing fantastic things about this fantastic motorcycle. All from one guy but with the force of ten unbiased men. I used to want a 650 Burgman. But the owners group, one guy, went on a pie run and never came back.

Solid choice. Super smooth inline 4 with a nice amount of power, comfortable ergos, loves carving corners and looks good. Does everything well.

You will surely enjoy it ;).

I've got alot of big dreams but realistically my next bike will probably be an fz8 or 9.

Would love a S1000R though...and I wouldnt mind a cbr 600rr, i love the look of them for some reason. And a big cruiser would be nice for now and then. Too many choices.

Lately ive been thinking more about my next car. I'm good for bikes for now.

Last edited:
Pretty happy with my ZX6R... don't see myself moving up to the liter bikes.

As I get older I feel like I'll end up moving to something more ergonomic though.

Nice bikes but I heard they have nothing but problems that seem to be common across the board.

I wanted to ride one at the duc demo but wasn't able to.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Was going to mention this but didn't want to rain on his parade.

I'm gonna run my versys for another season or three, I really like the bike. However I'm gonna add a blue plated ktm/husky 2t to the stable before the summers up.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

From this:

To this:

Seems like a logical next move. Yamaha check, sport touring check, Raven black with red accents check, 600 to 1000 check.

Yeah I'd be good with that :)
Yeah, I love me an fz1. Sweet choice.
What bike would you like next?
I've gotta say, you've actually been handling all the hate/bs really well lately.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom