What motorcycle could you see yourself on next? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What motorcycle could you see yourself on next?

Drennan57

For me (this would be down the road a year or two) but I can see myself selling both of my bikes and picking up a nice Raven black FZ1, such a beautiful machine. Luckily they only stopped making them in 2015 so odds are pretty good at finding a lightly used one at a good price when the time comes.

That's a dream for me right now tho.

Last edited:
Ideally something less than 20yrs old and fuel injected. Currently eyeing the GSX-S750 or S1000/F for next year if the minister of finance allows (read-wife gets a bike first).

FZ6R hands down. I'm hearing fantastic things about this fantastic motorcycle. All from one guy but with the force of ten unbiased men. I used to want a 650 Burgman. But the owners group, one guy, went on a pie run and never came back.

Dnepr, it fits my sense of style. After I had a Chinese fetish for a year over CSC and limited by in from those obsessed with quality I've recanted, its finest Soviet engineering for me.

Ural crazy.

200 Burgman, PCX 150 or Grom but I don't think they would fit. I like the idea of a Ural hack with the winter camo setup. Very old school Battle Of Stalingrad холодно. Sorry, I mean круто. Don't think I'm too interested in really fast bikes. The time spent training to use them properly would be better spent learning dual sporting, if I had the рублей. Being poor isn't recommended, kids.

Perfectly happy with my current CBR650FA so I don't see myself replacing it any time soon. If money were no object though, I'd probably add a few more like a SS, cruiser/naked, and maybe a DS.

That said, if I were to look way down the road....maybe a VFR800, as I did like that bike when I demo'ed it, although it was a bit on the big side for me (short inseam and heavier bike).

img.jpg

The only bike I would maybe think about to replace my BMW R1200GSA would be the Ducati MTS Enduro. Love the look, big powerful motor. The downside no shaft drive and no integrated nav like BMW has done.

CSC TT250 and should arrive in the driveway this month. :D

CSC-TT-250-Dual-Sport.jpg

two of them no less...will be nice to play on a very light bike.

Major rides?...maybe something lighter in Australia than the KLR650 ....quite happy with CBF1000 at the moment tho the Wee needs some riding ...once I switch to both bikes insured in July will alternate.

Late model Burgman 650 Exec when the right deal comes along.

Last edited:
Grom or an FZ-07. But I just bought a DRZ400SM, so one thing at a time I guess.

huh sure

2011 to 2014 BMW R1200R (last generation of the air/oil cooled boxer)

This is such a versatile all rounder. Slap on some BMW luggage on at it is an excellent touring bike,remove the luggage with a click of the key and it is an incredible city or naked sports bike.

Nice low centre of gravity, lots low-mid range torque, driveshaft, abs/traction control and electronic suspension adjustment.

I rode a friend's R9T last weekend on our PA trip and it is a stunner, but the R1200R ads a bit more practicality to it with the luggage and larger seat.

I'd want something midsized and versatile for daily riding, occasional weekend camping, and long runs on the freeway. Still undecided which class of bike I want next, don't really want to get locked into cruisers right from the start. Vulcan S, Star 950 tourer, Vstrom 650, Versys 650, or KLR650.

Back
Top Bottom