Can't fix stupid 2: Stupid and Stupiderer | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can't fix stupid 2: Stupid and Stupiderer

The first time I saw the original video, I was laughing my *** off.

Just looked like another basketball/soccer fake-out injury. Get touched, pretend you got hit by a car.

Anybody know WTF nobody can walk on the other side of the table?

I mean, the whole fiasco would have been avoided walking where I drew in red, no?

uzKa57W.jpg

There was a crowd. Someone felt an elbow.

What's the big deal?

They shouldve paved a golden way for Trudeau to go through... like if he was able to go through to get him, WHY wasn't he able to get BACK the same way without someone getting in his way. He was IN FRONT of her, right in her plain fakking sight.

Like seriously, do we have people who are spacially challenged in office?

I mean, the whole fiasco would have been avoided walking where I drew in red, no?

uzKa57W.jpg

He is not supposed to cross the floor, that is why--it is just part of parliamentary procedure.

Of course Trudeau crossed the floor to hand out some flying elbow smashes and drop kicks...it was total Armageddon, bodies flying everywhere.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/elbowgate/article30101483/

The NDP is really milking this.

"But perhaps the most appalling element of the events? New Democrat MPs have characterized so-called elbowgate as gender-based violence.

NDP MP Niki Ashton said that “it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here.” NDP MP Brigitte Sansoucy went so far as to make a comparison to “abusive husbands” whose wives had taken shelter at a centre for battered women.

To manipulate the cause of violence against women for partisan purposes is the antithesis of NDP values of equality.

To compare this incident to violence against women is a slap in the face to any woman who has actually been assaulted.

To label this as violence against women is just plain cruel: Any woman who has suffered real violence certainly knows an accidental elbow is not akin to violence."

Seriously. These people are supposed to have bigger things to deal with than an accidental bump. Smoke and mirrors that they aren't actually doing any real work.

Meanwhile the legislation the Liberals tabled, is one step away from being able to declare him dictator for life.

uzKa57W.jpg
Ain't got no time fo dat

Back
Top Bottom