Can't fix stupid 2: Stupid and Stupiderer | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can't fix stupid 2: Stupid and Stupiderer

ZX600;2412135[B said:
]Really? lol - I am sure they are hiring somewhere in the US.[/B]

Even worse than the over exaggerated situation is the fact that people in this thread think this is such a big deal - Some of you guys/girls need to watch some international news and I am not just talking about CNN
Why are you being so hurtful? If ever GTAM needed an in house human rights tribunal the above quoted and highlighted post would surely be a reason to. Have we lost all sense of decorum? I'm going for a ride to cool down.

Why are you being so hurtful? If ever GTAM needed an in house human rights tribunal the above quoted and highlighted post would surely be a reason to. Have we lost all sense of decorum? I'm going for a ride to cool down.
I am offended by you being offended

and lol

http://www.thebeaverton.com/2690-en...-house-of-commons-after-trudeau-s-assault.htm

2dd8c4ee50377b1c53cd84c0e83bdbd2_XL.jpg

Last edited:
What color ribbon should we get to start our awareness campaign about offending offensive people being offended?

What color ribbon should we get to start our awareness campaign about offending offensive people being offended?

I've got so many magnets on my car I can't drive by the police station without setting off alarms.

I always liked Mulcair and always thought he always took the higher road all throughout the campaign. Surprised to see this. Always thought Trudeau was an ignorant pig though.

I can't vote in November but its either the don, who is an arrogant buffoon, or Hillary who is just a complete ****.

I have my eye on a little piece of property in Phuket......

Last edited:
Just saw this on an American news show, nice job Justin. We elected you because Harper was a BULLY!!!

it used to just be the Toronto council meetings and our man Rob on camera, now we've gone federal and viral.

Not sure that elbowing a woman in the breast is the high road myself. I imagine that it would hurt. It's interesting though, to see how some would rationalize the act.

Not sure that elbowing a woman in the breast is the high road myself. I imagine that it would hurt. It's interesting though, to see how some would rationalize the act.

Did you watch the video? It looks like he was just pulling the guy through and his elbow bumped into the woman. No attack on another person, just an accidental bump. Maybe it is just me and i am not seeing it, but this whole thing is a ridiculous non event. It is like getting upset because someone bumped into you while on a jam packed crowded sub.

Did you watch the video? It looks like he was just pulling the guy through and his elbow bumped into the woman. No attack on another person, just an accidental bump. Maybe it is just me and i am not seeing it, but this whole thing is a ridiculous non event. It is like getting upset because someone bumped into you while on a jam packed crowded sub.

What about the alleged "get the F outta my way"?

Don't forget this impetuous brat has had his temper tantrums before as well.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/justin-has-a-temper-tantrum/article30101422/

Justin wasn't just "pulling the guy through", as if Justin was saving Mr. Brown from the NDP blockade. Mr. Brown, the guy being manhandled, explicitly told Justin to "Let go of me--now." The pulling was unwanted. That's the real issue here, I think.

This may not be of concern for those outside of Parliament. But, you can bet that the atmosphere in the House has changed. There will be more dysfunction, less work being done. All thanks to our hotheaded, entitled, narcissistic PM.

The video needs a voice track added.

PM has apologized unreservedly. If that doesn't clean the slate I don't know what does. Do words have no meaning any more? How to practice politics with meaningless words should be the question now.

Justin wasn't just "pulling the guy through", as if Justin was saving Mr. Brown from the NDP blockade. Mr. Brown, the guy being manhandled, explicitly told Justin to "Let go of me--now." The pulling was unwanted. That's the real issue here, I think.

This may not be of concern for those outside of Parliament. But, you can bet that the atmosphere in the House has changed. There will be more dysfunction, less work being done. All thanks to our hotheaded, entitled, narcissistic PM.

That I get, really why did this guy need anyone to come and get him through? If he was/is not capable of making his way through a group of people... well maybe he is just not the right man for the job... whatever it is. Any adult should be able to navigate those treacherous waters with ease.

The elbowing just seems ridiculous and reminds me of soccer players falling and holding their ankle when really nothing has happened. Amazing how dysfunctional parliament looks and how quickly they are brought down to the maturity level of 5th graders at recess.

Exactly- how would you react if you were at work, and the owner/CEO of your company barged through a crowd of people, grabbed you forcibly by the arm, and dragged you away? What kind of neanderthal behaves like this in a professional setting? Oh, right. A neanderthal that has never held a professional job.

You elect/hire a former kayaking instructor and part-time drama teacher to run the country, and this is what you get. Tards. The whole 39% of you that voted for this ***-clown.

Pretty good breakdown of what happened. Deffo a set-up...

[video=youtube;Sn9Up-tjmoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn9Up-tjmoM[/video]

They are saying he should not "touch" anyone in a workplace.....taking by the arm to lead with physical control is the real issue. The bump is secondary really.

Rona Ambrose laid it out with a scenario of a normal workplace. If you as a boss physically placed your hands on an employee or grabbed an employee, todays laws would have you with almost immediate dismissal.....she wants to know why the premier is exempt.

Back
Top Bottom