Any recommendations for a mobile mechanic in GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any recommendations for a mobile mechanic in GTA?

the_falcon

I seem to have bitten of more than I can chew trying to re-jet the carbs on my 2011 ninja 250. I got the tank off but I cant get my fat hands into the frame to loosen up the clamps so I can pull the carbs...

Does any one know any mobile mechanics? or does anyone who's done this before feel like doing it again?

Ken (kneedragger88 on GTAM) or Frekeyguy come to mind. PM them and see who can help you.

Frekeyguy is a great guy knows his stuff and prices very good

Get a shop to pick it up, it isn't worth doing house calls when all your tools are at the shop.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Put it back together and ride it to a shop?

Push it to the street and use CAA to get it to a shop?

Go to parliament street and pick up someone that is used to using their small hands to make money?

Put it back together and ride it to a shop?

Push it to the street and use CAA to get it to a shop?

Go to parliament street and pick up someone that is used to using their small hands to make money?
I take it you're on a first name basis with those folks down there?

Just a question I'm asking, no need to be condescending.

It's maybe an hours of labor, i'm trying to avoid a 200 dollar tow or 50 dollar trailer rental. Most shops will sit there and tell you its a 2 or 3 hour minimum.

Does CAA cover motorcycle tows?

*CAA Plus

Toadally worth the money.

ec24f6787fb831300f4bd9cf6bd0c213.jpg

What's exactly the problem? Carbs are not that hard to pull out. Regardless how fat your hands are,, what is it that you can't get off

Have you done it on a ninja 250?

I know its not that complicated thats why I started.... I've done it on another bike

I can't get to the clamp screws that hold the carburetor to the engine and the air box respectively. There is very little room.

Have you done it on a ninja 250?

I know its not that complicated thats why I started.... I've done it on another bike

I can't get to the clamp screws that hold the carburetor to the engine and the air box respectively. There is very little room.

they aren't easy carbs to pull out, you have to loosen the air box and move it back into the tail section. there are also hidden screws that you need to find or the box will break

Back
Top Bottom