This Weekend in Wasaga Beach! | GTAMotorcycle.com

This Weekend in Wasaga Beach!

-Maverick-

In case you you need an excuse to go riding this weekend :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy4aw-AGdWI

Bus loads of women from London Ontario seemed to be the attraction last year as they forgot to bring clothes 10,000 of them. 17,000 people in total. The beach is blocked off this year to stretch that number to 25,000 people, but you can see from the sidelines. Last year a UFO showed up over the beach... seriously!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info but I see increased risks to ride to a busy place and busy roads full of young & careless drivers who may be high/drunk.

Not my cup of tea....maybe because I am too old for that now :)

Maybe it's me...but huge events like that are a turn-off to me. Sure the scantly clad women are nice, but being crammed in like a sardine isn't.

Thanks for the info but I see increased risks to ride to a busy place and busy roads full of young & careless drivers who may be high/drunk.

Kinda like how Friday the 13th is a great day to go for a ride anywhere but Port Dover.

It seemed different this year.. they blocked off the main beach road so all the Lamborghinis and other supercars as well as bikes couldn't get in and had to do a uturn in the parking lot and split. This left a lot of angry energy. Hate to say it, but there appeared to be a lot of Jane and Finchers around. I'll bet a $1 it was them. It was such a happy event last year. Beach road was opened, 20,000 people, and not a scratch on anyone.

Last edited:
20,000 revelers and two stabbings is actually pretty good. You cant get better odds at Carribana or Canadas Wonderland.

Back
Top Bottom