Mosport on the 27th with Pro6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport on the 27th with Pro6

meme

Site Supporter
Who's in? Let's go! Hopefully sticking around for Sat with DOCC.

T

I want to but car broke down and don't seem to have any lucky borrowing a car with a hitch.

Can you do DOCC for only one day? I thought you had to pay for both days.

I'm imagining if there is room they probably won't refuse the money. If not well I live a few kms away.

Just fyi I've rented a truck with a hole in the bumper. Bought a ball and used that in a pinch. Not ideal but worked.

Ahh Friday..friday would be nice.. but saturday at this point it is a better option.

I just moved my spot in red from Friday to a future date, so there should be at least one available spot.

Well, not so GO. Crashed in turn 9, second session. Fer ****s sakes I gotta quit doing this, or learn to ride better.

There was lots of room in red the whole day and it was quite wide open. Green was crazy busy and yellow had only a handful of spots left looking at the grid size. I think with all the racing going on elsewhere the numbers and pace were down in the top group.

Well, not so GO. Crashed in turn 9, second session. Fer ****s sakes I gotta quit doing this, or learn to ride better.

No damage to yourself I hope. Hows the machine?

I'm sore, real interesting bruises and have a sprained finger! Got off real well considering it is Mosport.

Bike is cosmetic, fibreglass and some tlc will fix her. I'll be out for Bogie in a few weeks.

Glad you are ok.I've seen a few really nasty highsides in T9.

Thanks Ric, I bounce well.

Did you get out for the DOCC days? Fantastic weather, almost went back up to watch but sat me arse in a lounge instead.

Back
Top Bottom