Can't fix stupid | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can't fix stupid

It's true. Our entire economy is based on building more, expanding, replacing old with new. We don't know how to deal with stagnation. Look at Japan and that's only the beginning.

Well, there's always a war around the corner right? Ready to bail us out... the single biggest driver always available. It's sad, but true .... remove anything military from every country's GDP and we are looking at very different figures.

Living up to the Ducati owner stereotypical sense of superiority? :confused: No need to be a dick about it.. Truth is EPA representatives cite 'carbon reduction' as a reason to push bio fuels on a regular basis.. took me all of 3 secs on google to find a comment. Don't let reason cloud the reality in which these wack jobs operate; now, back to Geo-Politics 101 for you :rolleyes:

Don't hate me because I am beautiful... The comments you mention are mostly from political or EPA types that also did not pay attention in high school, or are just pushing an agenda... Remember when the chemistry teacher said one day you may need to know this... little did anyone know you needed to know it to not look like a fool in an Internet debate... All kidding aside, knowing it also helps keep the above mentioned people in check, when the masses have knowledge it is harder to lie to them. Being a dick just helps others retain it... Hey I remember that dick on the Internet reminded me....

Problem is that growing, harvesting, fermenting, and distilling corn is energy intensive. Fossil fuel burned in doing so offsets the carbon taken from the atmosphere. It's close enough to be arguable whether there is any CO2 reduction. Guarantees employment though... That's what is really behind it.

Yes, the amount of energy, water and chemicals used to grow it and then distil it more than offsets the benefits in most cases. You also have to burn much more (sometimes twice as much) because it has less energy per unit of volume than fossil fuels.

It does help smog levels and if we trace it back we will see all this started long before the current global warming issues. The push to Ethanol was originally smog related and then it got bent...Smog = environmental, global warming = environmental, leaving lots of room for confusion of the masses. The other, in theory, advantage is renew-ability, we can just grow another crop. It is also short loop carbon, where fossil fuels are very long loop carbon.

Don't hate me because I am beautiful... The comments you mention are mostly from political or EPA types that also did not pay attention in high school, or are just pushing an agenda... Remember when the chemistry teacher said one day you may need to know this... little did anyone know you needed to know it to not look like a fool in an Internet debate... All kidding aside, knowing it also helps keep the above mentioned people in check, when the masses have knowledge it is harder to lie to them. Being a dick just helps others retain it... Hey I remember that dick on the Internet reminded me....

Pretty sure the political agenda angle is what this thread is all about; I'll be remembering how ***** on the internet jump at a perceived problem statement, ignoring all context, to prove what exactly?

the knobs want us switching to electric, and today make a statement saying AC is the biggest use of hydro in the summer and we should conserve. I guess they won't want us to run our electric furnaces in the winter after we all switch over. Then the topper is, they will increase rates because we conserved so much. Useless mofo"s

the knobs want us switching to electric, and today make a statement saying AC is the biggest use of hydro in the summer and we should conserve. I guess they won't want us to run our electric furnaces in the winter after we all switch over. Then the topper is, they will increase rates because we conserved so much. Useless mofo"s
You probably insulted someone on this forum who's on Wynne's team

This is pure gold. What a bunch of nutters.........

To add insult to injury, some of you must have voted for her a second time.

Even the lesbians hate her

Funny, I was having cocktails in my friends GAY-rage where many great debates take place , there were several women present, all which loath her. I asked about respect for representing, was told to STFU. tough crowd.

You probably insulted someone on this forum who's on Wynne's team

I think it would be easier finding bigfoot than people willing to admit they voted fro Wynn.
She won by a lot therefore where are all these people that voted for her?

I think it would be easier finding bigfoot than people willing to admit they voted fro Wynn.
She won by a lot therefore where are all these people that voted for her?
Good question

Even the lesbians hate her

She doesn't strike me as a true lesbian. To me she comes across as a scorned woman and just got caught up and stuck with the woman that hugged and sheltered her. She strikes me and sounds like an unhappy person. Pay attention to her voice and face when she speaks. Just my odd observation.

But...uhm where are all these Wynn voters/supporters...no protest from them...is this pay to protect pride:lmao:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom