What's for dinner? | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's for dinner?

Still grilling lots. Did a couple of boneless skinless chicken thigh sandwiches. Did some full size chicken drumsticks another meal. Have a sausage and some pulled pork for today and will do some chicken wings tomorrow.

In the mean time, here is a meal I had last week out. A chef hosting event by two of the best in Canada. This was served. Lots there and it did not disappoint.
attachment.php

Wtf is a pre dessert? !?!?
Oh man I have been missing out!

Sent from the Purple Zone

Still grilling lots. Did a couple of boneless skinless chicken thigh sandwiches. Did some full size chicken drumsticks another meal. Have a sausage and some pulled pork for today and will do some chicken wings tomorrow.

In the mean time, here is a meal I had last week out. A chef hosting event by two of the best in Canada. This was served. Lots there and it did not disappoint.
attachment.php

Where was this? Nfld is the only place that can serve wild game IIRC.

OMG i want food! Prepping for a "scope" tomorrow.

Just had one of my favourites, Sukhothai, with the boys.

There are some restaurants around here that have game meat. Will have to go back soon.

Ahhh
Because of the fish
I get it now

And here I thought it was like second-breakfast or elevensies.

isn't a pre-desert a palet cleanser like sorbet?

It can be and often is, but imo in this case it was also a step to desert. Much lighter and softer in flavour, and before what was a substantially heavier and sweeter (plus excellent) desert.

OMG i want food! Prepping for a "scope" tomorrow.

:agave:

Last edited:
Wtf is a pre dessert? !?!?
Oh man I have been missing out!

I think you are just fine Joe. George Carlin put it sort of like this.

What does it mean to pre-board? Do you get on before you get on?

Today was asparagus mushroom risotto, snow peas and bacon. Wife likes risotto. Happy wife happy life.

It's before 5 am and I'm making jello shots. Don't judge my classy dinner!

Throwing a birthday party so venison spaghetti, homemade Caesar salad and fresh bread from White Feather Farms. Garlic extravaganza.

I farmed out the cake and got this message back..."gluten free one already taken care of"....wtf I don't even know what gluten is AND is a birthday. Yeush, healthy people suck.

Last edited:

Throwing a birthday party so venison spaghetti, homemade Caesar salad and fresh bread from White Feather Farms. Garlic extravaganza.

I farmed out the cake and got this message back..."gluten free one already taken care of"....wtf I don't even know what gluten is AND is a birthday. Yeush, healthy people suck.

Jello shots...never again.My daughter made 700 jello shots for her university graduation party with the beer cooler being an ice filled canoe.(it was full) Good times!

Wedding cake was gluten free, no one could tell. Those gluten free dairy free vegan cakes at the grocery store are terrible, leave them there.

Back
Top Bottom