Any other bros who lift have trouble finding good fitting gear? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any other bros who lift have trouble finding good fitting gear?

Brah, I been lifting so much I can't even reach my hair to wash it. Can't even wipe my own a** either but the psycho fitness chikz got me covered fo that. You hear me brah?

Always wondered....what's the difference between a brah and a bro...and where exactly does a dude fit into the equation? lol

@conumdrum bro- used to be Ginos or Guidos
Brah- more surfer sk8r
Dude -pretty much everyone else including my kids
At least that's the way I use it.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Jesus, few people have troll-sense these days...

Jesus, few people have troll-sense these days...
I don’t have much of any sense, or cents. Gold, Myrrh & Frankincense.

I count my macros like a true flexible dieter, hashtag my instagram posts with #aesthetics #zyzz and #IIFYM, unashamedly wear Gymshark stringers and tights (with no shorts to show my quadsweep) to the gym, and wear an Icon Hypersport Prime jacket cause it fits my broad shouldered-narrow waisted superhero physique.

Stats: 7foot12, 318lbs, 24inch pythons, 12pack abs on a 30inch waist, and around 1% bodyfat (+/- 1%).

But actually though... I do find the Hypersport Prime has roomier chest, shoulders, traps and arms for your upper body gains to fit into, and their "attack fit" seems to taper the waist quite nicely. Doesn't fit like the old school icon stuff that seemed to be built for more rounder individuals.

I think icon has 3 fits now don't they? With the attack fit being the most aggressively cut?

I'm not jacked by any means but i work out 3-5 days a week for past 6yrs now and its hard to find a nice fitting jacket. for me its chest is really snug with waist being lose even with the adjustable sides brought in. legs I went up a pant size in waist and length. seems to fit legs good and not to lose in waste. really need to go into a big shop like Royal so you can try on a bunch of stuff. good luck in the hunt!

I think icon has 3 fits now don't they? With the attack fit being the most aggressively cut?

True, the attack fit is the most aggressive cut, I found compared to Alpinestars for example, the attack fit Hypersport fit on the torso similarly, both having a nice, almost tailored body, but on the Hypersport the arms/shoulders were still Icons trademark more "American" fit, = roomier. So best of both worlds for the fitness bros:laughing3:

I don't mean to sound like a cocky ****** saying this aha, but I wanna give my full experiences to others in the same boat, but I tried on the same sized Alpinestars Jaws which was my first choice, and though the torso fit great, the arms were so tight it restricted blood flow

Sometimes I just look in the mirror & start jacking off

A great many people have this problem.
I am a 40 regular jacket due to my shoulders and upper body but a 38 tall trousers.
Ask the guy at Moores to break up a suit and he looks like he'll call the cops.
So I just use suspenders. Most times I just wear a sport coat.
I have a lady friend who is well endowed, but quite slim otherwise.
She can't get tops that fit. If it fits her chest, it's too loose at the waist.
She has to taper everything, even tee shirts.

<sniff sniff> i smell a troll. OP joined May 2016. 2 posts. No sign of OP since thread start.

but in case i am wrong. There is a local store here that does custom made to measure work. Gear is as good as any name brand.

http://www.rubbersidedown.ca/

I am a 40 regular jacket due to my shoulders and upper body but a 38 tall trousers.
I don’t believe you. I think we need pics of said lady friend. ?

40 chest and 38 waist sounds like an odd combo....last time I bought a suit, I was a 40 jacket and 34 pants (trying to get the waist down to 32 or 30 actually). In A*, I'm somewhere between a 52 and 54 euro.

As for said lady:

1. Pics
2. Is she single?

lol

Back
Top Bottom