Shannonville, May 22 - Who's Going? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shannonville, May 22 - Who's Going?

So how was it today...drove by on our way to Montreal and there were spotty down pours...hope it was a good day for everyone who went.

The rain dodged the track all day. It was hot and sunny. Several incidents but I don't think anyone was seriously hurt.

The rain dodged the track all day. It was hot and sunny. Several incidents but I don't think anyone was seriously hurt.

Relatively crashy day I thought (doesn't help that I was one of them).
Bunch of people down in green (1 pretty much destroyed r6), several in yellow, couple in red (including one guy running off in turn 1 and bouncing his bike off the tire wall - red flag, but he was ok).

Uploading a bunch of photos to Photobucket now. 43% at the moment, but you can likely access the album already.
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bigevildoer/library/Motorcycle Stuff/Shannonville May 22

Last edited:
Sorry to see the KTM go down. I had a great day on the RSV4 and a really crap one on the GSX-R 1000. Man, that thing was handling like a bag of atrophy. I've never got it where I want it at Shannonville but to get it to turn at all I was pushing myself to the limits, the 600s I can ride pretty well all day.

20160523103749-9c591563-me.jpg

Relatively crashy day I thought (doesn't help that I was one of them).
Bunch of people down in green (1 pretty much destroyed r6), several in yellow, couple in red (including one guy running off in turn 1 and bouncing his bike off the tire wall - red flag, but he was ok).

Uploading a bunch of photos to Photobucket now. 43% at the moment, but you can likely access the album already.
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bigevildoer/library/Motorcycle Stuff/Shannonville May 22

thanks for the photos Tim!

My left butt cheeks hanging in there lol. Sore as hell along with a bruised tail bone and a sore elbow.

Already picked up a new bird cage lol... tank and sub frame hunting!

If it's strictly track, consider Tightales. I picked up several for my bikes... very well-made subframes and super light. Cheaper than some of the poorly-manufactured ones I have seen from Yoyodyne and others.

Glad to hear you're healing. My elbow's pretty bruised up too - my hip is pretty good to go though. Going to start work on fixing the bike tonight.
If you want any high res pics just let me know the number and I'll email them to you.

T.

thanks for the photos Tim!

My left butt cheeks hanging in there lol. Sore as hell along with a bruised tail bone and a sore elbow.

Already picked up a new bird cage lol... tank and sub frame hunting!

Does anyone know who the photographer was at turn 14 (last turn coming onto the front straight)? He was standing on the bales in the infield for a while taking pics.
Want to see if he got any decent shots of me before I low-sided..

Thanks for any input!

Bill Murphy was there taking photos. He was also in the hairpin for part of the afternoon. You can find him on Facebook.

I saw Don Empey there several times, might be him.

Bill Murphy was there taking photos. He was also in the hairpin for part of the afternoon. You can find him on Facebook.

Damn. No Facebook for me.
Oh well. No big deal I guess - just wanted a pic of me from the inside...

Back
Top Bottom