Bar end mirrors for M2 Exit Test - ARE THEY ACCEPTED? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bar end mirrors for M2 Exit Test - ARE THEY ACCEPTED?

JDim

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well. This week, I will be taking my M2 Exit road test at the Burlington DT Centre. I currently have bar end mirrors attached to my Kawasaki ZX-6R (Sport Bike). The OEM mirrors have been removed.

Would anyone know if the examiners will accept my bar end mirrors for the road test? Has anyone been declined of having non-OEM mirrors before the road test?

Thanks in advanced.

-JDim

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well. This week, I will be taking my M2 Exit road test at the Burlington DT Centre. I currently have bar end mirrors attached to my Kawasaki ZX-6R (Sport Bike). The OEM mirrors have been removed.

Would anyone know if the examiners will accept my bar end mirrors for the road test? Has anyone been declined of having non-OEM mirrors before the road test?

Thanks in advanced.

-JDim
When I gave my M2 exit... There was a guy there on a monster with tiny bar end mirrors.... Examiner had no issues

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

@Riceburner & @abkdt41... thanks for the input.

That's what I thought. I also checked the DriveTest website and it doesn't say anything about not accepting non-OEM mirrors. I also called my riding school and they mentioned it wouldn't be a problem, either. Bar end mirrors are legal to ride with. I'll update the post after my road test.

-JDim

Back
Top Bottom