Motorcycle pants that aren't huge | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle pants that aren't huge

Anyone try/have the Alpinestars A10 Air Flo's?
http://gpbikes.com/street/riding-gear/pants-chaps/alpinestars-a-10-air-flo-pant.html
I'm in the same boat as OP looking for some nice aesthetic fitting pants that don't look like I raided Yao Ming's closet. The a10s look fitted (some of the Revzilla reviews even say they're too tight and you may need to go up a size or 2) and I like how they have the option to add sliders if I ever want to drag a bit o' knee.

That's why you wear Dainese.....always though it was cause you were rich......

lol...

Value of my bike...$2000 if I'm lucky
My Dainese gear...$4000 give or take a couple hundred bucks

Jokes aside it really is the best fitting gear I've ever worn, then again I'm the ideal body type. I can't even wear a normal dress shirt...it HAS to be slim fit.

Last edited:

Last time i went, the Dainese gears were upstairs pass the dirt bikes next to the window. You could order gpbikes online. Revzilla.com has a video review and lots of comments from owners and lots of Q&A. These pants are that nice. later

Thanks for the tips. Much obliged!

Oakville Yamaha. Third Line and Speers in Oakville.

Nice. I'll pay you guys a visit.

Go to the womans section....

I was waiting for this. lol

One of the Employees at Royal recommend this too.

Some pants are made long and meant to be hemmed up.

This. Rather than make many lengths they seem to default to "too long" for 90% so they can get them hemmed to the proper length. As for knee armour, I know what the OP means since I have shorter legs, but I can't see the armour staying in place even if it were at the right height. Strap-on knee armour is probably the best bet and just remove what they give you...that's what I did with my JR Alter Ego overpants.

As for overall fit though, I'm at a loss too. Can't find anything that looks protective and actually fits. Really wanted to get a pair of Bull-it Jeans from RD but they were too tight in the crotch and thighs.

Find something close, take it to a proper seamstress. That's what you did for decades before the internet made us stupid. I've had riding pants altered (with better zippers than the crap Dainese used stock). Not many real craftspeople left though, since we're an "ideas" economy now, LOL.

Cool story Bro time. A few years back when looking for a jacket I got a great deal on a jacket and pants combo on Kijiji (Rev'It). Wore the jacket all the time but never tried the pants as I always thought it would be a hassle to bring regular pants with me to work or where ever, so they stayed hung up on the gear rack in the garage. The other day I had the afternoon off and decided to give them a try - Holy awesome. Fit great, feel great with the knee and hip armour, and flow a TON of air. I am going to wear them more often.

You may want to look at Rev'It gear as well. I think Rider's Choice carries it...

You should really look into these
[video=youtube;LSg_axRts34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSg_axRts34[/video]

I have these pants, very fitted, great styling, a 3 season riding pant with great armor protection and lots of other features like the 360 zip

I was waiting for this. lol One of the Employees at Royal recommend this too.
My kids did this for a few years, until they were bulky enough to fit into a Men's small that I picked up second hand. The jacket was blue, so I don't think they ever figured it out. Keep in mind that the legs will probably be even longer, and the crotch might not be loose enough in the pants.

Trying to find women's pants is impossible. Either bulky old lady style or Dainese skinny, low cut pants that your *** falls out of when you sit down ( it's like they were designed for standing only)

lol...

Value of my bike...$2000 if I'm lucky
My Dainese gear...$4000 give or take a couple hundred bucks

Jokes aside it really is the best fitting gear I've ever worn, then again I'm the ideal body type. I can't even wear a normal dress shirt...it HAS to be slim fit.

Interestingly enough, my expensive Fieldsheer suit fits perfect but the rest of my less expensive gear not as perfect.

Back
Top Bottom