Damn Daytime Job | GTAMotorcycle.com

Damn Daytime Job

Ninja650Wolf

Site Supporter
Why is it all the good weather is happening while your stuck at work for 8 hours? All the sun and enjoyment.

Then you get out of work and it's raining, or late and you have no real time to ride.

I'll cover ya. Same field, even

Yesterday was the f-ing best. Sunny all day, gets cloudy as I'm about to leave, and within 5 minutes of leaving the office it starts raining. Pull over, put rain coat and gloves on.

Then to cap it all off, I park the bike when I get home, go upstairs, and then I see sun. W-T-F.

Only day I had to ride this past week was Sunday - FML. I went dirt riding anyways.

Yesterday was the f-ing best. Sunny all day, gets cloudy as I'm about to leave, and within 5 minutes of leaving the office it starts raining. Pull over, put rain coat and gloves on.

Then to cap it all off, I park the bike when I get home, go upstairs, and then I see sun. W-T-F.

same story no rain coat only gloves...got even more frustrated:(

Nothing is better than working from a remote office at the Forks, or so I hear.

My bike was delivered when it was raining and I wasn't there. Then when I went shopping, the sun came out, by the time I got home to ride. Rain again.

First world problems.

I don't get laid enough...First world problem, definitely not third world problem.
They are starving and have nothing, but they sure do breed a lot.

I don't get laid enough...First world problem, definitely not third world problem.
They are starving and have nothing, but they sure do breed a lot.
Pretty big generalization but I guess they must all be the same

Remote office in Calabogie?

I live like 5 mins away from the forks, just discovered them as we moved here recently while i was out on a drive(didnt realize they were called the 'forks' till i came here)

I'd be happy if I was only working 8 hours a day sitting at an office. Lots of time and energy left to ride in the evenings.
I'm doing construction 11 hours a day, usually 6 days a week on my feet the whole time and doing alot of heavy lifting. I want to ride after work but I'm just dead tired.

I'd be happy if I was only working 8 hours a day sitting at an office. Lots of time and energy left to ride in the evenings.
I'm doing construction 11 hours a day, usually 6 days a week on my feet the whole time and doing alot of heavy lifting. I want to ride after work but I'm just dead tired.

Feelin vitalized! I love the outdoor work. Piloted a desk for 10 years. Would not go back!

Pencil pushing is for bozos. I would not do that unless I had a 90lb stooge underling named Richard. Then I would amuse myself daily by asking him Do you have a pencil, Dick?

Back
Top Bottom