cost of learners permit for car? | GTAMotorcycle.com

cost of learners permit for car?

boyoboy

i keep getting an error code at the mot site under list of fees. Anyone know off hand the cost for a learners permit (car). my kids turning 16 on thursday.

Getting the same 404 error from mto & service Ontario. Thought I would be smart and go to the French site. No good either.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Unless fees have gone up recently, $148.75. This includes the G1 written test and the G2 road test and the 5-year driver license fee.

G1 test aids can be found at http://www.g1.ca/

thanks for the response and link. kid has been studying online for awhile. I needed a ball park figure on cost. thanks

edit: error code could be the mot raising the rates again lmao. Was $5 when I got my learners. But it is good to know the fee includes g2 road test and 5 year licence.

Last edited:
thanks for the response and link. kid has been studying online for awhile. I needed a ball park figure on cost. thanks

edit: error code could be the mot raising the rates again lmao. Was $5 when I got my learners. But it is good to know the fee includes g2 road test and 5 year licence.
...but you would think that rather than an error code, you would would get a temp unavailable or under construction message ?

...but you would think that rather than an error code, you would would get a temp unavailable or under construction message 

It's a government site...you're expecting too much. lol

Back
Top Bottom