Ready Honda Powersports Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ready Honda Powersports Mississauga

dougsC90T

Hey everyone,

I just thought I would pass on a great note about the service I received at the parts counter today.

I recently bought a 1997 Honda Goldwing and I was looking at online pricing for simple oil lube and filter items. Pretty expensive online with no guarantees.

Having never done an oil change the guys behind the counter pointed me in the right direction with what to purchase. Out the door with more money in my pocket than I expected, having done many an oil change on previous bikes.

Good guys there.... good service. I will return.

Stay safe out there.

Been going there years for parts on my suzuki and even able to get SOME parts for my new triumph, it's nice to go to a place that knows me by name.

Bought at 2016 Ninja 650R from them, ordered it 3 weeks ago. Last red in stock.
Got aftermarket exhaust on it and alarm. Parts for fender eliminator and engine guard are delayed.
Everything done in a timely manner, contact was good. No issues with them, this is my second bike purchased from them.
First was a 2013 CBR250 brand new.
Service was great with Winston(SalesMan). Will be getting the other parts installed when they are in, along with my windscreen when i get it and fairings.

Do they sale accessories like Honda t-shirt- baseball cup -etc?

Do they sale accessories like Honda t-shirt- baseball cup -etc?
They dont have a huge selection but you gotta keep in mind that they don't only do honda ;)

My friend is wondering about the service repair shop. Anyone know any of the mechanics that work there? And how would you rate them? He's live really close and wants to bring he's 250 in. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom