Apps for Motorcycle smart phone use. Android or iOS | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Apps for Motorcycle smart phone use. Android or iOS

Are you sure about the data saved? I am trying the same and getting Kingston to Whitby, Minden to the north and Google is reporting that it will take about 1.5 gig. It won't allow me to select a larger area.
check how much room you have on your device, google tends to overestimate how much space you'll need. try in both portrait and landscape orientations. also you can save more than one area, assuming you have space

Sent from LV-426 using Warning Beacon (not to be confused with Distress Signal)

Lots of room on device (64G iPhone). Tried both landscape and portrait; no change.

check how much room you have on your device, google tends to overestimate how much space you'll need. try in both portrait and landscape orientations. also you can save more than one area, assuming you have space

Sent from LV-426 using Warning Beacon (not to be confused with Distress Signal)

Got it thanks!! How many via points can you add?

I don't know if there's a restriction? Keep adding until it stops.

Accuweather just released an updated app and it looks like it kicks ***

Kid introduced me to Waze which requires a network connection but very useful for cop alerts and keeping track of where other riders are.

Also TestFlight is moving towards a final app - beta program can be accessed I think

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664
I use it every day. Lost count of how many times I was saved from a ticket by it. My #1 used app after email and text

Sent from my Leap using Tapatalk

Used Waze in the UK recently. Wasn't too bad but not that many other users so some reports were a bit off for accidents etc. All speed traps were reported though as many of those are static. Most active place I've seen Waze used was in Panama and I wouldn't actually drive/ride there without it. Great app.

Kid introduced me to Waze which requires a network connection but very useful for cop alerts and keeping track of where other riders are.

Also TestFlight is moving towards a final app - beta program can be accessed I think

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664

I use Waze too, yesterday I was riding on qew from Niagara to Toronto and it alerted me about an object on road 750m ahead (through Sena headset in helmet), I slowed down and became cautious and saw a big piece of rolled up carpet in the right most lane.

Waze very well might have saved my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom