Bad gas @ hwy 503 & 507 gooderham | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bad gas @ hwy 503 & 507 gooderham

Garage_Guy_Chris

Hey guys this is just a warning. I was up to Gooderham to ride the 507 and needed gas so i reluctantly decided to fill up with premium at the gas station at hwy 503 & 507 in Gooderham. I think it was either old and stale or loaded with water because my bike started missing and running like crap about halfway down to Flynn's Corners. I barely got into Oshawa coughing and missing. I decided to refill again in Oshawa and everything cleared up fairly quickly after that.

So just a warning. I got lucky and made it ok but others may not fair so well?!?!?!

Was this an unbranded station or a national brand.
If it was a national brand, report them to the head office.
They will likely do little or nothing, but if there are enough complaints action may be taken.
I had a similar problem with an unbranded station just outside Ottawa last year.
The reaction wasn't as bad as yours, but I couldn't wait til the tank hit halfway to fill it up at a branded station.
Problem resolved with the new gas.

Used to be Shell many years ago, now i don't even know what brand it is now.. no name probably a crappy one.
I always fill up at the Flynn's or in haliburton.

I donno what brand it was there is no sign its just the white building on Mill st. just east of where the 507 starts , the pump wasnt working too good and the guy there said " ever since the damn government put that stupid sniffer on that thing its been like that..."

I usually fill at Flynn's too and never had a problem. I didn't think I would make it to flynn's with the spirited riding the 507 invokes

Used to be Shell many years ago, now i don't even know what brand it is now.. no name probably a crappy one.
I always fill up at the Flynn's or in haliburton.

Only issue with Flynn's is they were a bit spotty for gas last year. Not sure how they have been as of late since I haven't been out that way yet.

Back
Top Bottom